Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreckinkickz wrote:
Read before bash!

http://www.modern-notorie...hite-cement-grey-teaser/ href="http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/08/air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey-teaser/" rel=nofollow target=_blank>httphttp://www.modern-notorie...hite-cement-grey-teaser/ href="http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/08/air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey-teaser/" rel=nofollow target=_blank>://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/08/air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey-teaser/

sick.gif

DAMN RIGHT!

They better make that CEMENT  techGREY 10 shades lighter come RD

This was stated here before but 2011 was the year of the III's. All the III's were suppose to be very identical the OG's.

Next year is the IV's, the following is the V's and so on. All the colorways and material should be identical to the OG's. Expect all the iconic colorways for the IV's to release, the OG boxes again, doernbecher IV's and a retro + colorway. This is all from a reliable source.

This was stated here before but 2011 was the year of the III's. All the III's were suppose to be very identical the OG's.

Next year is the IV's, the following is the V's and so on. All the colorways and material should be identical to the OG's. Expect all the iconic colorways for the IV's to release, the OG boxes again, doernbecher IV's and a retro + colorway. This is all from a reliable source.

Saw those pics on the last page just scrolling through got real happy for a second, then saw the Nike Air and came sad.

And to the post above, wouldn't mind the og box to go along with these!

Saw those pics on the last page just scrolling through got real happy for a second, then saw the Nike Air and came sad.

And to the post above, wouldn't mind the og box to go along with these!

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Hmm... That's debatable, but maybe they'll get a little closer with the IVs.  Really hoping they do the netting and wings like the OGs.  I remember that was the way of telling fakes from authentic, but not they're pretty much the same
sick.gif

Hmm... That's debatable, but maybe they'll get a little closer with the IVs.  Really hoping they do the netting and wings like the OGs.  I remember that was the way of telling fakes from authentic, but not they're pretty much the same
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

"similar to the 99" yea, we'll see come february.
can only hope that the only major change will the logo changing at the heel
and on the outsole and insole.

I also hope that the leather is not glossy or paperthin. 

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

"similar to the 99" yea, we'll see come february.
can only hope that the only major change will the logo changing at the heel
and on the outsole and insole.

I also hope that the leather is not glossy or paperthin. 

I know its wishful thinking but obviously no "nike air" on the back, right?

I should correct myself, when I say similar to the OG's I just mean the color and materials. Not the shape or crap quality used lately. Sorry guys.

Definitely no Nike Air.

I should correct myself, when I say similar to the OG's I just mean the color and materials. Not the shape or crap quality used lately. Sorry guys.

Definitely no Nike Air.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yes, it is a wishful thinking. I think the only way we get the Nike Air logos back on Jordan retros
is when the product manager is being replaced by someone who feels like most of us sneakerheads.

That fans want the retro be authentic to the OG as much as possible. Maybe minor changes like

the insoles are acceptable. But i personally hated the changes on the VIII's lace holder,

the missing plastic lace loop on the IX's, etc.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yes, it is a wishful thinking. I think the only way we get the Nike Air logos back on Jordan retros
is when the product manager is being replaced by someone who feels like most of us sneakerheads.

That fans want the retro be authentic to the OG as much as possible. Maybe minor changes like

the insoles are acceptable. But i personally hated the changes on the VIII's lace holder,

the missing plastic lace loop on the IX's, etc.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

4's my favorite

same here, but these do the retro's no justice at all.  speckles are grey.  they are supposed to be black.  i've copped a lot of nonsense, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.  i can't cop these or the ashy/silver Vs.  guess i'll wait or stack money for a wearable pair with Nike Air.

who am i kidding?  i'll probably cop one pair.  i know i'll see somebody with them and think they're tough.  if not then i can get my moneyback with a return or resale.  even put it in the B/S for retail shipped.  doesn't hurt to cop.
Ok gollum......

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

4's my favorite

same here, but these do the retro's no justice at all.  speckles are grey.  they are supposed to be black.  i've copped a lot of nonsense, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.  i can't cop these or the ashy/silver Vs.  guess i'll wait or stack money for a wearable pair with Nike Air.

who am i kidding?  i'll probably cop one pair.  i know i'll see somebody with them and think they're tough.  if not then i can get my moneyback with a return or resale.  even put it in the B/S for retail shipped.  doesn't hurt to cop.
Ok gollum......

for $160 these %$!+%$% %$#%$ at jordan brand better make them look exactly like og's correct mesh and nikeair included. but ofcourse they wont and everyone will still buy them... smh

that jumpman air hangtag is a %$!+%$% joke

for $160 these %$!+%$% %$#%$ at jordan brand better make them look exactly like og's correct mesh and nikeair included. but ofcourse they wont and everyone will still buy them... smh

that jumpman air hangtag is a %$!+%$% joke

The $160 price tag shouldnt come as a surprise.  Some of the retros in 2011 started carrying a $160 price tag. Its JBs way of preparing you for the price change across the board. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom