Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of worrying about whether my 99s are going to crumble on me so either way these are auto cop!

Originally Posted by jecca650

I'm tired of worrying about whether my 99s are going to crumble on me so either way these are auto cop!

I would find someone to do a sole swap for you.  Check out the guy on ebay who did a sole swap.  He used the tour yellow IV's, and painted the midsole.  Looks pretty damn good.  He is the one that wants 950 on there.  Thats the Idea I am starting to juggle in my brain now.  Now I just have to figure out how to sole swap. 

Originally Posted by jecca650

I would find someone to do a sole swap for you.  Check out the guy on ebay who did a sole swap.  He used the tour yellow IV's, and painted the midsole.  Looks pretty damn good.  He is the one that wants 950 on there.  Thats the Idea I am starting to juggle in my brain now.  Now I just have to figure out how to sole swap. 

edit - nm Found them on ebay. Good stuff. Definitely need to look into a sole swap. This guy did an amazing job matching up the colors. 
pimp.gif

edit - nm Found them on ebay. Good stuff. Definitely need to look into a sole swap. This guy did an amazing job matching up the colors. 
pimp.gif

I think we should be seeing legit production models by Mid-October to make a better evaluation of these. Still feel like everyone is acting one way and will have different opinions overall come final product time. Seems to be the trend on almost all of the samples vs production models in the past year. Lots of complaining up front, followed by less complaining, followed by more complaining after release from the people who got a sloppy pair hahaha

I think we should be seeing legit production models by Mid-October to make a better evaluation of these. Still feel like everyone is acting one way and will have different opinions overall come final product time. Seems to be the trend on almost all of the samples vs production models in the past year. Lots of complaining up front, followed by less complaining, followed by more complaining after release from the people who got a sloppy pair hahaha

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Well, based on everything Im reading, the colors should be spot on to 99.  So I will strictly be buying these for donor soles.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Well, based on everything Im reading, the colors should be spot on to 99.  So I will strictly be buying these for donor soles.

Dang was thinking about copping... But man do they look cheap, the specks look off, there already starting to crease, and not to mention IV's after 1 wear look like crap. Looks like I'll be sticking to the older 03'-07' Jordans.

Dang was thinking about copping... But man do they look cheap, the specks look off, there already starting to crease, and not to mention IV's after 1 wear look like crap. Looks like I'll be sticking to the older 03'-07' Jordans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom