Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone pm me the link to the sole swapped joints on feebay (or post it here, but i'm not sure if there's a rule about not posting live ebay links on here or not)?

can someone pm me the link to the sole swapped joints on feebay (or post it here, but i'm not sure if there's a rule about not posting live ebay links on here or not)?

my man! thanx yo!

yeah, those are ridiculous. 
pimp.gif

that's exactly what i've been planning to do, scoop up some DS 99 pairs and sole swap 'em with these new retros coming out.

having the cake and eating it too.
pimp.gif

my man! thanx yo!

pimp.gif

that's exactly what i've been planning to do, scoop up some DS 99 pairs and sole swap 'em with these new retros coming out.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

my man! thanx yo!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Why not swap with a dub zero? I doubt these 2012 IV's will be that bad. Theres a few other nikes with the same outsole you could waste.

my man! thanx yo!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Why not swap with a dub zero? I doubt these 2012 IV's will be that bad. Theres a few other nikes with the same outsole you could waste.

Originally Posted by flaco425

my man! thanx yo!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good point.

i was just under the impression you need the whole bottom of the shoe (speckle painted part and all, which i'd rather use already painted by nike instead of repainting), but that dude on ebay even used the very bottom of the OG '99 pair, joints still say nike on the bottom.

good stuff...
pimp.gif

my man! thanx yo!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

good point.

i was just under the impression you need the whole bottom of the shoe (speckle painted part and all, which i'd rather use already painted by nike instead of repainting), but that dude on ebay even used the very bottom of the OG '99 pair, joints still say nike on the bottom.

good stuff...
pimp.gif

ill cop a pair of these to beat about, i just hope that the pleather isnt to cheap....

people who are thinking about doing a solewap should check out restore my sneakers on youtube

ill cop a pair of these to beat about, i just hope that the pleather isnt to cheap....

people who are thinking about doing a solewap should check out restore my sneakers on youtube

my man! thanx yo!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The color used on the dub zero was a darker cement like these samples.  It would look stupid using those midsoles and would not match, not to mention that the air units are red, if Im not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom