Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Not going to lie...that GS pair looks immaculate.
Praying the Adult sizes are something remotely close to those in terms of colors.
Same here. Very happy with the color the cement is right now.

LOL @ these fakes

i miss my 99's but it's probably impossible to find one in wearable condition now.

LOL @ these fakes

i miss my 99's but it's probably impossible to find one in wearable condition now.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

dtb00201 wrote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

eh, have you actually compared other GS Jordans from the past?
Some look much more altered. These are actually very close to the men sizes,

only changed the tab and wings to leather.

It's a completely different midsole on the gs pair. I've worked at a kids shoe store the past 2 years and I haven't seen any retros that are changed as much as the 4. In that time frame I've seen 1s, 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 9s, 11s, 12s, 13s, and 14s all in gs size. They all just look like a smaller version of the men's sizes, with the exception of the upper on the VI. These gs IVs damn near look like a different shoe.

3.5Y 99's

2rmtlsm.jpg

2lmqibr.jpg

They are identical to my sz 9.5 99's. These 2012's. . .??
Why did they need to change the wings and tab to leather? The GS 99's had them!
It would not surprise me if the men's has leather wings and  tab.  The '12 military's do.

YOU ARE SCARING ME BRO....

dtb00201 wrote:
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

eh, have you actually compared other GS Jordans from the past?
Some look much more altered. These are actually very close to the men sizes,

only changed the tab and wings to leather.

It's a completely different midsole on the gs pair. I've worked at a kids shoe store the past 2 years and I haven't seen any retros that are changed as much as the 4. In that time frame I've seen 1s, 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 9s, 11s, 12s, 13s, and 14s all in gs size. They all just look like a smaller version of the men's sizes, with the exception of the upper on the VI. These gs IVs damn near look like a different shoe.

3.5Y 99's

2rmtlsm.jpg

2lmqibr.jpg

It would not surprise me if the men's has leather wings and  tab.  The '12 military's do.

YOU ARE SCARING ME BRO....

3.5Y 99's

2rmtlsm.jpg

2lmqibr.jpg

It would not surprise me if the men's has leather wings and tab. The '12 military's do.

pretty much, but the GS always had a different midsole from the adult sizes.

3.5Y 99's

2rmtlsm.jpg

2lmqibr.jpg

It would not surprise me if the men's has leather wings and tab. The '12 military's do.

pretty much, but the GS always had a different midsole from the adult sizes.

Soleaddict-I was referring to the shape and plastic wings and tab. Not the midsole.

Memphis-Why else has there not been any final production pics of the men's? Holding out the worst for last?

Soleaddict-I was referring to the shape and plastic wings and tab. Not the midsole.

Memphis-Why else has there not been any final production pics of the men's? Holding out the worst for last?

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

I had zero doubt these would turn into Cements come release date or sooner. I just hope early pickups dont get screwed with Clones, i'm waitin til r.d for these

Originally Posted by tbone97

damn thank god its cement instead of that other crap

The Dub Zeros were also labeled Cement Grey and the color was still off from the 99's. 
grin.gif

I had zero doubt these would turn into Cements come release date or sooner. I just hope early pickups dont get screwed with Clones, i'm waitin til r.d for these

The Dub Zeros were also labeled Cement Grey and the color was still off from the 99's. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

grin.gif

Cement is like Infrared, it comes in a variation of different shades 
grin.gif
 Jordan Brand is rarely consistent when it comes to color. Even in their high quality retro days, the colors were different from their OG counterparts (2001 Bred 1s were much brighter in red than the 1985 OGs)

Originally Posted by El Bro

grin.gif

Cement is like Infrared, it comes in a variation of different shades 
grin.gif
 Jordan Brand is rarely consistent when it comes to color. Even in their high quality retro days, the colors were different from their OG counterparts (2001 Bred 1s were much brighter in red than the 1985 OGs)

You guys got what you asked for though. Everyone was screaming cement grey when the tech grey color code came out. Tech grey is lighter than cement grey and the originals and 99 retros never even listed cement grey as the color. They are just listed as white/black, so I'm pretty sure this white cement 4 thing is just some nickname sneakerheads came up with (eggplant foamposites even though the color is varsity purple).

You guys got what you asked for though. Everyone was screaming cement grey when the tech grey color code came out. Tech grey is lighter than cement grey and the originals and 99 retros never even listed cement grey as the color. They are just listed as white/black, so I'm pretty sure this white cement 4 thing is just some nickname sneakerheads came up with (eggplant foamposites even though the color is varsity purple).

comparing these to my 99's these are pretty on point shape wise.  Gray is a liitle darker....But def on point front to back.whats with the blue air bubble???

comparing these to my 99's these are pretty on point shape wise.  Gray is a liitle darker....But def on point front to back.whats with the blue air bubble???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom