Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will not stay deadstock.  I've learned the hard way: the midsoles of my '99 pairs will probably turn into powder soon)

These will not stay deadstock.  I've learned the hard way: the midsoles of my '99 pairs will probably turn into powder soon)

Wow, these look pretty good now that some updated pics have come thru. Tongue height looks perfect and speckles/colors is on point.

Wow, these look pretty good now that some updated pics have come thru. Tongue height looks perfect and speckles/colors is on point.

Sweet copped
smile.gif

compare the white cement IV shape to the the mars IV

807.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-adult-sizes-00.jpg

2012 have more of a hump in the back and the toebox doesnt look as boxy as the 2006s.
and comparison between 2012 and 1999

459.jpg

shape is identical but grey is darker (like the OGs)

compare the white cement IV shape to the the mars IV

807.jpg

2012 have more of a hump in the back and the toebox doesnt look as boxy as the 2006s.
and comparison between 2012 and 1999

459.jpg

shape is identical but grey is darker (like the OGs)

2012's are on point. I really thought theyd screw it up but they surprised me. The grey is not that big of an issue to me and I'm probably gonna get that nike air custom job done. Kinda ok job JB.

2012's are on point. I really thought theyd screw it up but they surprised me. The grey is not that big of an issue to me and I'm probably gonna get that nike air custom job done. Kinda ok job JB.

Minimum 2 pairs because I'm going to wear the *%#! out of them. Ain't gonna let them crumble on me this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom