Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the following link out. Looks like the final product looks really smooth
wink.gif
plastic wings and heeltab,
correct colorblocking. The grey is similar the OG and not like the 1999 retro which had a brighter grey.

http://www.modern-notorie...t-first-look-adult-size/

Does anyone think these will be as easily accessible as the white/cement III's were?

Does anyone think these will be as easily accessible as the white/cement III's were?

I Remember the Heel Tab being too low was an issue on earlier IV Releases, but these look Great! copped.

I Remember the Heel Tab being too low was an issue on earlier IV Releases, but these look Great! copped.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I never noticed that the OGs had a black sockliner either! Goog eye, Binye.

Im just glad that they finally corrected that awful shape. The darker grey doesnt matter to me. Can't wait to get my hands on two pairs of these. Im going to rock these from now until the time Im old and grey

They didn't though.  

Im just glad that they finally corrected that awful shape. The darker grey doesnt matter to me. Can't wait to get my hands on two pairs of these. Im going to rock these from now until the time Im old and grey

They didn't though.  

They didn't though.  

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

3 pairs easy for me

are we getting a special box?

Probably since next year is the 23rd anniversary for the IVs. I don't know why the IIIs would get a special box and the IVs wouldnt.

And it would be easy to produce. Just slap a Flight underneath the Jumpman on the lid and change the elephant print half of the lid to speckle print. And there you have your special box for the next few years (IVs, Vs, VIs, and VIIs)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

3 pairs easy for me

are we getting a special box?

Probably since next year is the 23rd anniversary for the IVs. I don't know why the IIIs would get a special box and the IVs wouldnt.

And it would be easy to produce. Just slap a Flight underneath the Jumpman on the lid and change the elephant print half of the lid to speckle print. And there you have your special box for the next few years (IVs, Vs, VIs, and VIIs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom