Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These, playoffs , obsidians, chi 10s, fire red 4s, and a new icy pair of columbias will be my retirement.

These, playoffs , obsidians, chi 10s, fire red 4s, and a new icy pair of columbias will be my retirement.

Completely Fire. One can only hope the rest of the IVs use this mold. It's noticeably better than all the IVs since 1999.

Completely Fire. One can only hope the rest of the IVs use this mold. It's noticeably better than all the IVs since 1999.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I think this will be the new mold for the IVs. they probably destroyed the ones from 2006 and had to create it. Not to mention that Jordan Brand pays attention to this thread and made a note of all the things wrong with the 2006 IVs and tried to remedy it (this also happened with the XI and VII molds, where the shapes got changed to look closer to their OG counterparts).

best part is that they finally fixed the toebox and made the shoe look more stubby rather than elongated
air-jordan-iv-white-cement-rmk-10.jpg

I don't know about everyone else, but im pleased with the outcome. Sorry to beat a dead horse but I havent been this excited about a new release in a LONG time. Every since my 99s cracked, ive been too scared to buy another pair. And now, I can buy 2-3 pairs for what a DS pair would cost. THANK YOU JB!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think this will be the new mold for the IVs. they probably destroyed the ones from 2006 and had to create it. Not to mention that Jordan Brand pays attention to this thread and made a note of all the things wrong with the 2006 IVs and tried to remedy it (this also happened with the XI and VII molds, where the shapes got changed to look closer to their OG counterparts).

best part is that they finally fixed the toebox and made the shoe look more stubby rather than elongated

I don't know about everyone else, but im pleased with the outcome. Sorry to beat a dead horse but I havent been this excited about a new release in a LONG time. Every since my 99s cracked, ive been too scared to buy another pair. And now, I can buy 2-3 pairs for what a DS pair would cost. THANK YOU JB!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Does anyone think these will be as easily accessible as the white/cement III's were?

Numbers wise? Yes. But demand will be completely different. I can't speak for any other areas, but around here people didn't mess with the white and cements or the TB's.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Does anyone think these will be as easily accessible as the white/cement III's were?

Numbers wise? Yes. But demand will be completely different. I can't speak for any other areas, but around here people didn't mess with the white and cements or the TB's.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That's the same %++ %*!##!% mold they been using what the hell are yall looking at??

Lol word. I swear the first set of pics looked way better than this batch. These new pics just look like the cdp, mars, etc.. shape. I'm not even going to complain anymore though because overall they look good.

That's the same %++ %*!##!% mold they been using what the hell are yall looking at??

Lol word. I swear the first set of pics looked way better than this batch. These new pics just look like the cdp, mars, etc.. shape. I'm not even going to complain anymore though because overall they look good.

I dont think so. They definitely made a change somewhere. These 2012s dont look nearly as boxy as the Mars

I dont think so. They definitely made a change somewhere. These 2012s dont look nearly as boxy as the Mars

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From the early pictures, one of the best retros in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom