Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what, the shade of grey looks better now than it did on the initial pics. It looks slightly brighter.

I still cant believe they finally changed the shape. And to think, theyre going to look even better closer to the release date once official pics start popping up.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

w7hgy9.jpg

thank you! they look dope, JB did a pretty good job, no complaints from me at all

thank you! they look dope, JB did a pretty good job, no complaints from me at all

These look better and better everytime I check out this thread, i wonder what the box is going to be like.

These look better and better everytime I check out this thread, i wonder what the box is going to be like.

Beautiful.
pimp.gif

I'll only need one pair since I don't have the time to wear them but t2 to 3 times per year.
Hopefully there will be enough pairs for first-gens to be able to relive our elementary and middle school days.

Beautiful.
pimp.gif

I'll only need one pair since I don't have the time to wear them but t2 to 3 times per year.
Hopefully there will be enough pairs for first-gens to be able to relive our elementary and middle school days.

I look at this thread everey day. Haven't been this excited for a for a shoe in....haven't ever been this excited for a shoe
First time doubling up.

I look at this thread everey day. Haven't been this excited for a for a shoe in....haven't ever been this excited for a shoe
First time doubling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom