Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't be the only one that had this thought cross my mind:

flashback to the early 2010 black/varsity red AJ6 retro...-> June Infrared Pack

seeing the dark grey on the 'early release' pair above almost
makes me wish for a summer 2012 'Cement 4 Pack'
despite how ruthless a tactic that is by JB

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Theyre not going to do that again. It bombed and it wasn't really well received by the public. Not to mention that it confirmed to the public that they can be played for fools.
People are overreacting to the color change. If you want to hunt down 99s, good for you. It's stupid though because theyre only going to be able to get displayed and not worn. You can soleswap a pair. But the price of both shoes plus tools and time can run up $500-$600. At least for $160, you can have at least one wearable pair.

But you guys can do what you want with your money. All I know is that I had the 99s and am not that affected by the color change so I will get two pairs of these. 
pimp.gif

Theyre not going to do that again. It bombed and it wasn't really well received by the public. Not to mention that it confirmed to the public that they can be played for fools.
People are overreacting to the color change. If you want to hunt down 99s, good for you. It's stupid though because theyre only going to be able to get displayed and not worn. You can soleswap a pair. But the price of both shoes plus tools and time can run up $500-$600. At least for $160, you can have at least one wearable pair.

But you guys can do what you want with your money. All I know is that I had the 99s and am not that affected by the color change so I will get two pairs of these. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
Rhino has the 99s (maybe OGs too, can't remember right now) sthebest....yeah I wouldn't doubt it man.

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
Rhino has the 99s (maybe OGs too, can't remember right now) sthebest....yeah I wouldn't doubt it man.

Y'all just a bunch of girls, complaining about this and that, if y'all really hate these go cop some 99's and wear them all you want, see how long they'll hold up. Sounds like females in here..

Y'all just a bunch of girls, complaining about this and that, if y'all really hate these go cop some 99's and wear them all you want, see how long they'll hold up. Sounds like females in here..

Originally Posted by Mikey23

pimp.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom