Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk y people r disappointed it clearly says tech gray on the catalog pics. I will cop one pair because they will probably come out with a cement package. Jb did this with the infrared pack its just for them to make more $ imo.

Idk y people r disappointed it clearly says tech gray on the catalog pics. I will cop one pair because they will probably come out with a cement package. Jb did this with the infrared pack its just for them to make more $ imo.

Originally Posted by rauls054

I have the same feeling about a cement iv package. I'm still getting these. The shape is a lot better compared to the '06s, but still suck compared to the og or '99 shape.

Its debatable whether these are Cement Grey or Tech Grey. As you can see, Tech Grey can either be light (like the Nomos) or dark (like the Air Forces)
nike-air-max-nm-nomo-tech-grey-blue-615x378.jpg

nike-air-flight-classic-basketball-shoes-white-black-tech-grey-310(4)-z.jpg

590f5_pima10.jpeg

nike-air-force-1-tech-grey-white-gum-595x366.jpg

I coulda sworn I saw one of the later scans and it said cement gray

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

So let me get this straight:

People don't like the 2012 because the grey is much darker than the 1999 version

Back in 1999, people didn't like them because the grey is much lighter the the 1989 version

So the 2012 color scheme is truer to the original 1989 version but it people have a problem with it being too dark?

There are not even enough pairs of the 1999 version floating around for everyone here on NT (yet alone all the other sites)

Too many people confuse the 1999's as "OG's"

The Jumpman is here to stay

sorta like when ppl complained when the TB III's didn't have the blue goin up all the way thru the midsole

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

So let me get this straight:

People don't like the 2012 because the grey is much darker than the 1999 version

Back in 1999, people didn't like them because the grey is much lighter the the 1989 version

So the 2012 color scheme is truer to the original 1989 version but it people have a problem with it being too dark?

There are not even enough pairs of the 1999 version floating around for everyone here on NT (yet alone all the other sites)

Too many people confuse the 1999's as "OG's"

The Jumpman is here to stay

sorta like when ppl complained when the TB III's didn't have the blue goin up all the way thru the midsole
Or when the 2000 Infrared VIs didnt have the 3m in the holes.
Or when last year's Flints didnt have strong 3m but had more durable leather.

Or when people complained about the Infrared Pack having Sport Red instead of a true Infrared.

Or the heart logo on the FTLOTG Olympic VIIs.

Or the Mars face and change to Varsity Red on the Mars IVs.

Or the change to an all black upper on the 2002 Raptor VIIs.

There's so many more examples but I dont feel like typing a book. No matter what Jordan Brand does, people are going to complain until close to release date, then freak out trying to find pairs, and complain AGAIN that all the hypebeasts bought them up and how the game has changed. It's almost a given at this point.

Originally Posted by edmtl

1989 OG.  The 2012 release almost has the same darkness. 

air-jordan-og-4-white-cement.jpg
Just because something is OG, doesn't mean it's better..!
i.e. 2002 Blk/Red VII's > OG's, my opinion of course.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

so correct, I feel as if for all the OG's that first retroed (1's, 2's, 3's) that the '94 retro was the best OG's shapes look weird, but as Animal thug mentioned, its just my opinion.

so correct, I feel as if for all the OG's that first retroed (1's, 2's, 3's) that the '94 retro was the best OG's shapes look weird, but as Animal thug mentioned, its just my opinion.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I don't even own the retro Playoff XII but i already know it's better than the Original 
laugh.gif
...it just has to
But back on topic, i cannot find a picture, but compare the Black Cement Grey's to the new 2012 White "CEMENT", i wanna see if they're the same color

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I don't even own the retro Playoff XII but i already know it's better than the Original 
laugh.gif
...it just has to
But back on topic, i cannot find a picture, but compare the Black Cement Grey's to the new 2012 White "CEMENT", i wanna see if they're the same color

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

3thaman wrote:
These look like the fakes from the early 2000's, amazing how this forum has changed over the years. People are to quick to settle.

Homie!!!!!

Show them whats up!

Miss seening your pics of hella pairs.

QFT....

I always felt the same way.

Same goes for 03 BLACK / RED XIIs.... my opinion of course.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

3thaman wrote:
These look like the fakes from the early 2000's, amazing how this forum has changed over the years. People are to quick to settle.

Homie!!!!!

Show them whats up!

Miss seening your pics of hella pairs.

QFT....

I always felt the same way.

Same goes for 03 BLACK / RED XIIs.... my opinion of course.

Who cares about OG's!?!? I don't they are fragile like dinosaur bone fossils!

I'm glad to have an opportunity to purchase some white/tech grey 4's
pimp.gif

My homie just shelled out $450 for some 1999 retros...he unwrapped them from the vacuum sealed plastic tried them on...after one step nuclear midsole explosion...SON WAS MAD HURT!!!

The Jordan Brand HECKLERS are still copping after complaint after complaint lol!

Who cares about OG's!?!? I don't they are fragile like dinosaur bone fossils!

I'm glad to have an opportunity to purchase some white/tech grey 4's
pimp.gif

My homie just shelled out $450 for some 1999 retros...he unwrapped them from the vacuum sealed plastic tried them on...after one step nuclear midsole explosion...SON WAS MAD HURT!!!

The Jordan Brand HECKLERS are still copping after complaint after complaint lol!

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

The splatter on the 99 cements is ridiculous. But to the guy up there about settling, he's right. If you everyone would just let kicks sit that they have "Bad quality". I bet the you they would improve it.
Who is everyone??? Everyone on NT??? 
We are not the only people buying Jordan's.  If every person that posted in this thread passed on this release the shoes would still sell.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

The splatter on the 99 cements is ridiculous. But to the guy up there about settling, he's right. If you everyone would just let kicks sit that they have "Bad quality". I bet the you they would improve it.
Who is everyone??? Everyone on NT??? 
We are not the only people buying Jordan's.  If every person that posted in this thread passed on this release the shoes would still sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom