Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KMante

Y'all are too funny 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

RICO7JT wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just because something is OG, doesn't mean it's better..!
i.e. 2002 Blk/Red VII's > OG's, my opinion of course.

QFT....

I always felt the same way.

Same goes for 03 BLACK / RED XIIs.... my opinion of course.
not to mention '03 white cement 3 > '94 white cement 3, except for the Nike Air of course.

You sir must be smoking some serious crack 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The 2003s were great, but the 1994s leather and dyed midsole >>> 2003s lesser quality leather and painted midsole (and yes, I had both)

162827_040c1fddcb_l.jpg

group shot

378427_71c67adcda_l.jpg

RICO7JT wrote:

QFT....

not to mention '03 white cement 3 > '94 white cement 3, except for the Nike Air of course.

You sir must be smoking some serious crack 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The 2003s were great, but the 1994s leather and dyed midsole >>> 2003s lesser quality leather and painted midsole (and yes, I had both)

162827_040c1fddcb_l.jpg

group shot

378427_71c67adcda_l.jpg

There is blasphemy going on in here right now. What the hell, now we're praising first release retros over OGs??? no way.

There is blasphemy going on in here right now. What the hell, now we're praising first release retros over OGs??? no way.

Exactly....people in here are hilarious...next they'll be saying that they preferred New Coke over Coca Cola Classic

Exactly....people in here are hilarious...next they'll be saying that they preferred New Coke over Coca Cola Classic

and, they will still be bought, no matter what! I'm too old to give a rat's *#+ about the "shape ans color" arguement, close enough for me. According to all this, if JB waits another 12 or 13 years to do this shoe, by then all the young bucks will be "old" and saying " these suck compared to the 2012's"

and, they will still be bought, no matter what! I'm too old to give a rat's *#+ about the "shape ans color" arguement, close enough for me. According to all this, if JB waits another 12 or 13 years to do this shoe, by then all the young bucks will be "old" and saying " these suck compared to the 2012's"

These may not be 100% like the OGs but they still look good. I would rather them make subtle changes to preserve the OG

These may not be 100% like the OGs but they still look good. I would rather them make subtle changes to preserve the OG

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^lol right? dudes gettin a little overzealous with their "comparison" statements in here...
Lol I know. Some of these comments are a little over the edge. I think that the more time that goes by, people start to forget the quality of that retro.
For instance, people praised the quality of the 04 Olympic VIIs and I actually thought the FTLOTG VIIs were better in some ways over those (more accurate colors, better mold). Same is going on here, 99s were great but had several differences over the OGs. and for some reason the midsole does not age well (although oddly the 99 black/cement IVs hold up better against cracking)

Im telling you, the people who have 99s and pass on these 2012s are going to look back and kick themselves when their shoes end up cracking. The old polyeurathene only can last for so long.

^^lol right? dudes gettin a little overzealous with their "comparison" statements in here...
Lol I know. Some of these comments are a little over the edge. I think that the more time that goes by, people start to forget the quality of that retro.
For instance, people praised the quality of the 04 Olympic VIIs and I actually thought the FTLOTG VIIs were better in some ways over those (more accurate colors, better mold). Same is going on here, 99s were great but had several differences over the OGs. and for some reason the midsole does not age well (although oddly the 99 black/cement IVs hold up better against cracking)

Im telling you, the people who have 99s and pass on these 2012s are going to look back and kick themselves when their shoes end up cracking. The old polyeurathene only can last for so long.

RICO7JT wrote:

QFT....

94 III's inferior to 03's? Lol trollin haaard.

RICO7JT wrote:

QFT....

RICO7JT wrote:

QFT....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

You have to look at it from their view, they've seen the retros more then the og's. Their use to that color(so am I), so they see it as another butchered retro. 
With that said, I prefer the 99's grey to the OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom