Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

I truly admire these but I'm still skeptical on whether or not to cop
I prefer the Black/Black-Cool Grey (Cookies & Cream) and its been floating around that they might get retroed in '12; any confirmation of this ??

Really!?!?!? 
nerd.gif

I love those. Hope that its true. Although I wonder if they would still release with perf leather tongue and side panels.  These would look really weird to me with mesh.   

i think someone said this before but it def would make sense if they did the same thing with these as they did the infrareds last year. they'll release the tech greys at 160 and the real cements higher. JB waited ten years to get this money off of us. theyre gonna milk the hype cow dry, just like they always do

i think someone said this before but it def would make sense if they did the same thing with these as they did the infrareds last year. they'll release the tech greys at 160 and the real cements higher. JB waited ten years to get this money off of us. theyre gonna milk the hype cow dry, just like they always do

I'm just trollin' my @%@ off lol. SMDH at that ebay pair, dont care if they were fake or not. I'm down for a petition on tho, please someone start it up, gotta save the greatness.

I'm just trollin' my @%@ off lol. SMDH at that ebay pair, dont care if they were fake or not. I'm down for a petition on tho, please someone start it up, gotta save the greatness.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Just go back to the LBJ thread and enjoy your pre-heats....
laugh.gif
 Damn son
Lebron shouldn't even be mentioned in a Jordan Thread. 
LOL LOL LOL    
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Seriously though. These IVs are fire! Can't wait to get em

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Just go back to the LBJ thread and enjoy your pre-heats....
laugh.gif
 Damn son
Lebron shouldn't even be mentioned in a Jordan Thread. 
LOL LOL LOL    
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Seriously though. These IVs are fire! Can't wait to get em

Originally Posted by adub beta

can someone tell me what's so special about these IVs?

Guess you had to be there in the late '80's because this AJ4 screams '80's and fond memories.

Originally Posted by adub beta

can someone tell me what's so special about these IVs?

Guess you had to be there in the late '80's because this AJ4 screams '80's and fond memories.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I never had a chance to get these back in the day but I'm not missing out now
Pretty much this.
I hear all the complaints, and I respect them, and I know I'm part of the problem for wanting these regardless of their "mistakes", but....I don't care.
I'm not mad at anyone that passes on them - and those people shouldn't be mad at those who want them.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I never had a chance to get these back in the day but I'm not missing out now
Pretty much this.
I hear all the complaints, and I respect them, and I know I'm part of the problem for wanting these regardless of their "mistakes", but....I don't care.
I'm not mad at anyone that passes on them - and those people shouldn't be mad at those who want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom