Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so correct, I feel as if for all the OG's that first retroed (1's, 2's, 3's) that the '94 retro was the best OG's shapes look weird, but as Animal thug mentioned, its just my opinion.
I don't even own the retro Playoff XII but i already know it's better than the Original 
laugh.gif
...it just has to
But back on topic, i cannot find a picture, but compare the Black Cement Grey's to the new 2012 White "CEMENT", i wanna see if they're the same color
The retro XII is 10x more comfortable than the original - you can feel the zoom as opposed to the stiff OG. And its lighter.
Did the plastic grey "jumpman" thing on the side chip off on the retro?

They came off on my OG pair 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

So let me get this straight:

People don't like the 2012 because the grey is much darker than the 1999 version

Back in 1999, people didn't like them because the grey is much lighter the the 1989 version

So the 2012 color scheme is truer to the original 1989 version but it people have a problem with it being too dark?

There are not even enough pairs of the 1999 version floating around for everyone here on NT (yet alone all the other sites)

Too many people confuse the 1999's as "OG's"

The Jumpman is here to stay

QFMFT    YOU CRYBABIES NEED TO SUCK A LEMON!
alien.gif

People don't like the 2012 because the grey is much darker than the 1999 version

Back in 1999, people didn't like them because the grey is much lighter the the 1989 version

So the 2012 color scheme is truer to the original 1989 version but it people have a problem with it being too dark?

There are not even enough pairs of the 1999 version floating around for everyone here on NT (yet alone all the other sites)

alien.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Rico
What's up big man? Good to see your still on here, I actually forgot my password for awhile it's been so long.  I shouldnt be so quick to judge because i've not been keeping up with JB for the past couple of years.  Luckily though as I tell my 13 year old I caught Jordan at the perfect age.  I was 14 when he came into the league and grew up in the greatest era for basketball.

OG 3's in 88

378294292.jpg

But anyway it's like the new mustang and camaro against the old, just two diffrent views.  Luckily at 40 I have all I need and break them out every now and then.  Little man is in a 10 and doing all he can to get to a 11.5.
laugh.gif

313120346.jpg

313120172.jpg

I know, I know, good for me.
383957845.jpg

good stuff my man!!

Rico
What's up big man? Good to see your still on here, I actually forgot my password for awhile it's been so long.  I shouldnt be so quick to judge because i've not been keeping up with JB for the past couple of years.  Luckily though as I tell my 13 year old I caught Jordan at the perfect age.  I was 14 when he came into the league and grew up in the greatest era for basketball.

OG 3's in 88

378294292.jpg

But anyway it's like the new mustang and camaro against the old, just two diffrent views.  Luckily at 40 I have all I need and break them out every now and then.  Little man is in a 10 and doing all he can to get to a 11.5.
laugh.gif

313120346.jpg

313120172.jpg

I know, I know, good for me.
383957845.jpg

good stuff my man!!

so correct, I feel as if for all the OG's that first retroed (1's, 2's, 3's) that the '94 retro was the best OG's shapes look weird, but as Animal thug mentioned, its just my opinion.
I don't even own the retro Playoff XII but i already know it's better than the Original 
laugh.gif
...it just has to
But back on topic, i cannot find a picture, but compare the Black Cement Grey's to the new 2012 White "CEMENT", i wanna see if they're the same color
The retro XII is 10x more comfortable than the original - you can feel the zoom as opposed to the stiff OG. And its lighter.

The '04 XII is definitely lighter and the zoom is alot better. The '10 XII has a weird shape and you can easily see this at the start of the lace/toebox area where there's a lift of some sort.

laugh.gif
...it just has to

The '04 XII is definitely lighter and the zoom is alot better. The '10 XII has a weird shape and you can easily see this at the start of the lace/toebox area where there's a lift of some sort.

Originally Posted by ekhunter

alien.gif
pretty much this. these pics should FINALLY dead the argument why they changed the color to a darker grey on 2012s and why the speckles are smaller

4007369614_59c61df1eb_z.jpg

4006601381_52a3bdd748_z.jpg

air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey.jpg

air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey_03.jpg

pretty exact color wise, huh? 

Originally Posted by ekhunter

alien.gif
pretty much this. these pics should FINALLY dead the argument why they changed the color to a darker grey on 2012s and why the speckles are smaller

4007369614_59c61df1eb_z.jpg

4006601381_52a3bdd748_z.jpg

air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey.jpg

air-jordan-4-white-cement-grey_03.jpg

pretty exact color wise, huh? 

Rico
What's up big man? Good to see your still on here.....

What up homie!!!!

Yea, Im still around. Been lurking.
nerd.gif

SOLID pics homie.... like always!

Lil man gonna be at your 11.5 shoes in no time.
pimp.gif

Rico
What's up big man? Good to see your still on here.....

What up homie!!!!

Yea, Im still around. Been lurking.
nerd.gif

SOLID pics homie.... like always!

Lil man gonna be at your 11.5 shoes in no time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jasonm78

Is thier a set release date yet or is still up in the air?

I think it's feb. 18......if it's wrong somebody correct me.  I have them wrote down on a piece of paper next to my computer but not sure if it changed.

Originally Posted by jasonm78

Is thier a set release date yet or is still up in the air?

I think it's feb. 18......if it's wrong somebody correct me.  I have them wrote down on a piece of paper next to my computer but not sure if it changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom