Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by michael0360

air-jordan-force-fusion-4-white-cement-military-blue-3.jpg

wow jb was too lazy to re-do the color so they gave us the color and speckles straight off the fusion joints
alien.gif

so using a certain color is being lazy?? i hope ur not trying to infer that they have these fusions from 3-4 years ago and are using the wings from those...its not about laziness. thats like saying every other slight color variation is lazy. if u followed this thread from the jump u would have learned that the 99 cements were in fact the "off color". just as were the 2000 infrareds. At least the fusions have a black sock liner like the OG's...maybe they werent lazy afterall...smh 
smile.gif
Not sure what version of the IV you're talking about, but the OGs never had black lining only the back of the tongue was black.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by michael0360

air-jordan-force-fusion-4-white-cement-military-blue-3.jpg

wow jb was too lazy to re-do the color so they gave us the color and speckles straight off the fusion joints
alien.gif

so using a certain color is being lazy?? i hope ur not trying to infer that they have these fusions from 3-4 years ago and are using the wings from those...its not about laziness. thats like saying every other slight color variation is lazy. if u followed this thread from the jump u would have learned that the 99 cements were in fact the "off color". just as were the 2000 infrareds. At least the fusions have a black sock liner like the OG's...maybe they werent lazy afterall...smh 
smile.gif
Not sure what version of the IV you're talking about, but the OGs never had black lining only the back of the tongue was black.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the more pics I see of the "Tech Grey" the less I'm liking this shoe. They just look off...or cheap/fake. Maybe I'm so use to seeing these with the lighter shade of grey that I'm completely bias, but these aren't growing on me.
Ultimately it'll come down to the leather quality for me. Definitely not gonna drop $160+ for a poorly executed retro that doesn't warrant that price tag. For those taking names, write me down
tongue.gif
I couldn't have put it any better.  Imagine what it's going to be like when a real white/cement IV drops; it's going to be hard to tell the difference between the two on first glance.  It's the same way the Varsity Reds ruined, what was before, the distinct look of the Infrareds.  All this is doing is taking away from the OG colorway, blurring the lines between retro+ and OG.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the more pics I see of the "Tech Grey" the less I'm liking this shoe. They just look off...or cheap/fake. Maybe I'm so use to seeing these with the lighter shade of grey that I'm completely bias, but these aren't growing on me.
Ultimately it'll come down to the leather quality for me. Definitely not gonna drop $160+ for a poorly executed retro that doesn't warrant that price tag. For those taking names, write me down
tongue.gif
I couldn't have put it any better.  Imagine what it's going to be like when a real white/cement IV drops; it's going to be hard to tell the difference between the two on first glance.  It's the same way the Varsity Reds ruined, what was before, the distinct look of the Infrareds.  All this is doing is taking away from the OG colorway, blurring the lines between retro+ and OG.

For those saying that a Cement IV pack might drop, forget it. It's just not feasable. For one, it was Gentry's idea to release Jordans in packs and that idea bombed thanks to the DMP packs of 2009.Not to mention Gentry is no longer with the company.Secondly, the Black Cement IVs are more than likely going drop Black Friday 2012, so what sense does it make to drop the pack in the summer or fall?

For those saying that a Cement IV pack might drop, forget it. It's just not feasable. For one, it was Gentry's idea to release Jordans in packs and that idea bombed thanks to the DMP packs of 2009.Not to mention Gentry is no longer with the company.Secondly, the Black Cement IVs are more than likely going drop Black Friday 2012, so what sense does it make to drop the pack in the summer or fall?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i prefer the lighter grey because the splatter stands out more. i don't care if it's not "cement" grey, at least give us a lighter shade.
img7255i.jpg

(not my pic)
couldnt agree more
the grey needs to be AT LEAST a couple shades lighter. 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i prefer the lighter grey because the splatter stands out more. i don't care if it's not "cement" grey, at least give us a lighter shade.
img7255i.jpg

(not my pic)
couldnt agree more
the grey needs to be AT LEAST a couple shades lighter. 

After seeing those kickz-lab pics I went from potentially doubling-up to maybe passing. They're starting to look my militarys and I haven't wore those in years cause they're so cheap looking and stiff

After seeing those kickz-lab pics I went from potentially doubling-up to maybe passing. They're starting to look my militarys and I haven't wore those in years cause they're so cheap looking and stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom