Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speckle's dots are too big near the midsole. They look good on the wing and the heel, but they look off on the lower part. I'll have to see these in person.

The speckle's dots are too big near the midsole. They look good on the wing and the heel, but they look off on the lower part. I'll have to see these in person.

^^This! I noticed the mid-sole specs immediately. I thought they were too spaced out...Not necessarily too large. Nothing a black paint pen can't fix though!!

^^This! I noticed the mid-sole specs immediately. I thought they were too spaced out...Not necessarily too large. Nothing a black paint pen can't fix though!!

Originally Posted by temepr

A few pics from that link !

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guys, it could be the lighting.  Although the lighter shade of grey is cool- I hope the final product will satify us.  Alright, i know someone out there has an idea to modify the jumpman and put NA on there.  Care to share that idea with us?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guys, it could be the lighting.  Although the lighter shade of grey is cool- I hope the final product will satify us.  Alright, i know someone out there has an idea to modify the jumpman and put NA on there.  Care to share that idea with us?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quick question to anyone born 1983 and before....

with these and the concords coming out this year... are any of you thinking of making these your retirement shoe? home mortgages, kids, and life > what jordan brand has turned into

with these and the concords coming out this year... are any of you thinking of making these your retirement shoe? home mortgages, kids, and life > what jordan brand has turned into

Ray2 - I'm retired. JB is retroing everything. If we don't catch them now, we can when were in a retirement home. I mainly get pairs for the kids.

Ray2 - I'm retired. JB is retroing everything. If we don't catch them now, we can when were in a retirement home. I mainly get pairs for the kids.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Born in '84. Kinda weird but yeah that's how I feel. Thinking about calling it quits in 2012. I wonder if It's a common thing for dudes our age.

Born in '84. Kinda weird but yeah that's how I feel. Thinking about calling it quits in 2012. I wonder if It's a common thing for dudes our age.

Much rather have ogs or 00s.. Ahhhh where is quality these days . The sad thing is prices are going up it seems , and of course quality is stated...

Much rather have ogs or 00s.. Ahhhh where is quality these days . The sad thing is prices are going up it seems , and of course quality is stated...

Yeah, everything I want to retro is coming out in 2012. More excited for these than the concord's. Actually I'm happy the iv's in general are being retro'd in the og colorways. I just pray the black/cements have durabuck and not that nubuck crap that jb is forcing upon us. I'm getting too old for this ( born in '76) and gonna milk my discount to the fullest.

Yeah, everything I want to retro is coming out in 2012. More excited for these than the concord's. Actually I'm happy the iv's in general are being retro'd in the og colorways. I just pray the black/cements have durabuck and not that nubuck crap that jb is forcing upon us. I'm getting too old for this ( born in '76) and gonna milk my discount to the fullest.

I was born in '84 and can after next year I can semi retire. The thrill is mostly gone and Ive probably had every colorway I've ever wanted at one point or another (and in the case of Concords, will have owned 6 pairs of after this Friday). I want to start focusing on more important things such as strengthening my credit, buying a nice house for myself, and traveling. The loss of interest is why I sold off a majority of my original Jordans...pretty soon, not many of them will not be wearable. Then you have nothing but a piece of leather and rubber that takes up space.
Not to mention that the shoes arent going anywhere. If you're successful and feel the urge to start collecting again, you can spend every once in a while without it damaging you. If I do buy older retros, Im strictly going to buy 1985 and 1994 Jordan 1s and 1995/2001 Black Red XIs.

I was born in '84 and can after next year I can semi retire. The thrill is mostly gone and Ive probably had every colorway I've ever wanted at one point or another (and in the case of Concords, will have owned 6 pairs of after this Friday). I want to start focusing on more important things such as strengthening my credit, buying a nice house for myself, and traveling. The loss of interest is why I sold off a majority of my original Jordans...pretty soon, not many of them will not be wearable. Then you have nothing but a piece of leather and rubber that takes up space.
Not to mention that the shoes arent going anywhere. If you're successful and feel the urge to start collecting again, you can spend every once in a while without it damaging you. If I do buy older retros, Im strictly going to buy 1985 and 1994 Jordan 1s and 1995/2001 Black Red XIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom