Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by matothett

whats the thought on these?  total chaos or a pretty easy cop?
right in the middle IMO... not a concord crazy, but not as easy as a 14
i think these will be similar to the black 3s release, maybe slightly less being its not black friday

3-4 pair easy. They're looking better in every pic approaching the release date
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

i think these will be similar to the black 3s release, maybe slightly less being its not black friday

so how did that release go?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Which do you think will be worth more? the Chicago X's or these IV's?
The IV's haven't really grown on me yet and i'm starting to dig the X's more, plus that is going to be the first retro for that shoe.

The IV's haven't really grown on me yet and i'm starting to dig the X's more, plus that is going to be the first retro for that shoe.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by spizike231

I wasn't old enough to buy my own pairs when they originally released obviously, but that doesn't mean that you like shoes more than me or the next person. Calm down, you all are beginning to sound like hipsters saying you liked Jordans before all the kids of today. smdh y'all are killin me.
i dont know if this makes any sense, but its more about youth nostalgia.  just a different connection when someone watched all the seasons and championships real time over the course of a decade.  a lot of dudes were like me....work all summer break to save enough cash to be able to buy a couple pairs during the year, or just couldnt afford to buy certain releases.  its a different appreciation that really isnt fair to retros, especially since nike is determined not to produce anything even close the original, or even first gen retro.  hey, you appear to be genuine, but that username doesnt do you any favors.
laugh.gif
@ the username flame. I think the same thing. My first pair of Jays that really really caught my eye before I got in the game were the first Spizikes to ever release.. the East Coast limited pair. I managed to get a pair and they remain to be the most rare pair of shoes I own.. I live on the west coast so I'm probably the only one within at least a few miles to have a pair.

As far as watching the seasons as a kid and saving money. You're right. I never got to do that.. I never got to watch his whole season game by game, waiting every night to see the Bulls play. Jump up and down as he won a game with a buzzer beater, or yell when he flew over some dude like he loved to do.
pimp.gif
  But that doesn't mean that I should get looked down upon and told that my love for Jordans isn't as authentic as yours. Trust me. I love these damn shoes just as much as every other person on here. The OG pairs have always been my favorite. Concords, Carmines, Maroons, Infrareds, Columbias, Sport Blues / September Blues, you name it. I get just as big of a boner.
roll.gif

It's just a shame that I will probably never see the glory of these shoes as you did, when they released back in the days.
frown.gif
Oh well, I buy the ones I love and cherish them. Like I'm sure you do. True heads are a bit hard to come by where I am, so being on NT is somewhere where I can feel at home. NT Fam is the $#!&.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by spizike231

I wasn't old enough to buy my own pairs when they originally released obviously, but that doesn't mean that you like shoes more than me or the next person. Calm down, you all are beginning to sound like hipsters saying you liked Jordans before all the kids of today. smdh y'all are killin me.
i dont know if this makes any sense, but its more about youth nostalgia.  just a different connection when someone watched all the seasons and championships real time over the course of a decade.  a lot of dudes were like me....work all summer break to save enough cash to be able to buy a couple pairs during the year, or just couldnt afford to buy certain releases.  its a different appreciation that really isnt fair to retros, especially since nike is determined not to produce anything even close the original, or even first gen retro.  hey, you appear to be genuine, but that username doesnt do you any favors.
laugh.gif
@ the username flame. I think the same thing. My first pair of Jays that really really caught my eye before I got in the game were the first Spizikes to ever release.. the East Coast limited pair. I managed to get a pair and they remain to be the most rare pair of shoes I own.. I live on the west coast so I'm probably the only one within at least a few miles to have a pair.

As far as watching the seasons as a kid and saving money. You're right. I never got to do that.. I never got to watch his whole season game by game, waiting every night to see the Bulls play. Jump up and down as he won a game with a buzzer beater, or yell when he flew over some dude like he loved to do.
pimp.gif
  But that doesn't mean that I should get looked down upon and told that my love for Jordans isn't as authentic as yours. Trust me. I love these damn shoes just as much as every other person on here. The OG pairs have always been my favorite. Concords, Carmines, Maroons, Infrareds, Columbias, Sport Blues / September Blues, you name it. I get just as big of a boner.
roll.gif

It's just a shame that I will probably never see the glory of these shoes as you did, when they released back in the days.
frown.gif
Oh well, I buy the ones I love and cherish them. Like I'm sure you do. True heads are a bit hard to come by where I am, so being on NT is somewhere where I can feel at home. NT Fam is the $#!&.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

Took me 45 mins to check out on FNL for BC's....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HK

definitely these. the special box in conjunction with the fact that these are one of the most sought after Jordans ever will ensure these sell for $225 on the resell market.

Originally Posted by HK

definitely these. the special box in conjunction with the fact that these are one of the most sought after Jordans ever will ensure these sell for $225 on the resell market.

Originally Posted by HK

Originally Posted by BigPoint

laugh.gif

So you're saying there's a chance...LOL

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For everyone's that asking: you should DEFINITELY pass on the Chicago X's for these IV's. Also, you should DEFINITELY copp in the store. Online will be a nightmare and you'll never get through.
wink.gif

For everyone's that asking: you should DEFINITELY pass on the Chicago X's for these IV's. Also, you should DEFINITELY copp in the store. Online will be a nightmare and you'll never get through.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

laugh.gif

There's always a chance my man. Just might have to put in a lil work. And use a couple different resources. Best of luck to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom