Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by primetime21

i really think this will be a crazy release............

100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

SMH, if i miss out i might break something

My OG's were stolen so I need to get these again
eyes.gif

i cant wait
pimp.gif

i have 2 pairs of IVs from 2006 and yes the quality is awful but ive been dying for a pair of these for so long

i cant wait
pimp.gif

i have 2 pairs of IVs from 2006 and yes the quality is awful but ive been dying for a pair of these for so long

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I see some of yall that were bashing this shoe saying they were crap and not worth it, now you guys are ready to cop SMH now you eating your words. Thats why never bash a shoe till you see official pics, or in person..

I definitely was guilty of bashing the shoe but Im still not buying them.  While JB did improve on the shape from the previous molds, I still love the lighter cement grey that was on the 99's.  I know this darker grey more resembles the OG's, but Ive always liked the 99's more.   So for that I will be saving 346 doll hairs.

However, I am excited to see DKonstantinos take the jumpman off on these and put Nike Air.  I really wish I could send him a couple pairs of my III's and have him do that for me. 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I see some of yall that were bashing this shoe saying they were crap and not worth it, now you guys are ready to cop SMH now you eating your words. Thats why never bash a shoe till you see official pics, or in person..

I definitely was guilty of bashing the shoe but Im still not buying them.  While JB did improve on the shape from the previous molds, I still love the lighter cement grey that was on the 99's.  I know this darker grey more resembles the OG's, but Ive always liked the 99's more.   So for that I will be saving 346 doll hairs.

However, I am excited to see DKonstantinos take the jumpman off on these and put Nike Air.  I really wish I could send him a couple pairs of my III's and have him do that for me. 

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Question for those who are familiar with Finishline:
If I purchase the IV's at midnight using a giftcard plus CC to cover the difference, and they haven't confirmed the order (typical FNL fiasco), will I still be able to use the giftcard the next day for the morning release? Or will the giftcard not work as it is currently tied to an order in limbo? Thanks!

If you really want these, please avoid Finishline.com at all costs.

Thanks, and I will keep this in mind for future releases, but I am forced to go with FNL because of the giftcard. 
ohwell.gif

the giftcard will not work again if you have used it to process an order.
your best bet would probably be to use your cc on the website, cross your fingers, then use your giftcard at the store in person as a backup.
that way, if your online order fails then your cc isn't tied up while you wait for a refund.
best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Question for those who are familiar with Finishline:
If I purchase the IV's at midnight using a giftcard plus CC to cover the difference, and they haven't confirmed the order (typical FNL fiasco), will I still be able to use the giftcard the next day for the morning release? Or will the giftcard not work as it is currently tied to an order in limbo? Thanks!

If you really want these, please avoid Finishline.com at all costs.

Thanks, and I will keep this in mind for future releases, but I am forced to go with FNL because of the giftcard. 
ohwell.gif

the giftcard will not work again if you have used it to process an order.
your best bet would probably be to use your cc on the website, cross your fingers, then use your giftcard at the store in person as a backup.
that way, if your online order fails then your cc isn't tied up while you wait for a refund.
best of luck to you.

So what is the official retail price..? I keep hearing different prices and reading different prices on websites I go to....
And have tried looking through this whole thread and can't find nowhere..
The retail price on the pictures of the box look too small I need glasses lol
glasses.gif

So what is the official retail price..? I keep hearing different prices and reading different prices on websites I go to....
And have tried looking through this whole thread and can't find nowhere..
The retail price on the pictures of the box look too small I need glasses lol
glasses.gif

@ The hype level on these: I hope I am able to get them similar to the White/Cement 3's last year, I went to the mall on RD around 10 or 11am smoothy went in footlocker and came out with a pair in my size.. I HATE LINES! & hypebeasts

@ The hype level on these: I hope I am able to get them similar to the White/Cement 3's last year, I went to the mall on RD around 10 or 11am smoothy went in footlocker and came out with a pair in my size.. I HATE LINES! & hypebeasts

Originally Posted by babyJs23

100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

eyes.gif
ME TOO! 
frown.gif
  (well, I left them in a hotel room and the maid reported that they never found them
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by babyJs23

100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

eyes.gif
ME TOO! 
frown.gif
  (well, I left them in a hotel room and the maid reported that they never found them
mad.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom