Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yes it does,

Chipping paint>Midsole crumbling

I've heard of midsoles from both '99 white and black cement 4s crumbling since 05/06 thats only 6/7 years from the release date.

Show me a example of Mars,military, tour, cool greys midsole completely designate...

Old heads are worse than the new kids, keep bashing these shoes at the end of the day Id rather spend $175(after tax) on these and not be afraid of wearing em than buying a ds pair of 1999 4s.

And for the ones saying "Price is incredibly expensive compared to 99s, how can you justify spending 160 for these??"

Retail in 99 for the 4s was $110 with inflation it's approx. $150 today. (http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm)
you wrong in some points and right in others....

inflation has zero do to with da price increases....

Exclusive: Flight 89 in ’12.

A familiar basketball silhouette lifts off again next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Flight 89.

Previewed in four colorways:

- Stealth/Action Green/White/Neptune Blue
- Black/White/Sport Red
- Black/Cool Grey/Zen Grey
- White/Wolf Grey/Varsity Red/Dark Royal Blue

Nike Air Flight 89 features the classic Air Jordan IV midsole/outsole tooling and Air “Flight

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by PTone

2 pair minimum. Can't wait for these
smokin.gif

You got banned?

Yep, feels bad bro 
frown.gif

What for?  If you don't mind...

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz

CitySole just dropped the cements FSR 

They also have the White/Old Royal X's for $239.99, more than the White/Cement IV's.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, I know I could have waited until the release date to try and order online or wait in line but due to health reasons, I just ordered my pair to avoid the hassle
smile.gif

I can't wait until they come in and I'm curious to see what the free pair of dark grey laces look like with them.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz

CitySole just dropped the cements FSR 

They also have the White/Old Royal X's for $239.99, more than the White/Cement IV's.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, I know I could have waited until the release date to try and order online or wait in line but due to health reasons, I just ordered my pair to avoid the hassle
smile.gif

I can't wait until they come in and I'm curious to see what the free pair of dark grey laces look like with them.

hoping to get a pair , gotta feeling cats are going to get a little crazy in my area (LA)

hoping to get a pair , gotta feeling cats are going to get a little crazy in my area (LA)

You got banned?

Yep, feels bad bro 
frown.gif

Because of my comment to a WSHH video someone posted in the "black friday carnage" thread. Comment wasn't even bad. I just poked fun at my light skin brothas, but I guess meth didn't see it like that. 
eyes.gif

edit:
laugh.gif
New one on the way zyzz.

You got banned?

Yep, feels bad bro 
frown.gif

Because of my comment to a WSHH video someone posted in the "black friday carnage" thread. Comment wasn't even bad. I just poked fun at my light skin brothas, but I guess meth didn't see it like that. 
eyes.gif

edit:
laugh.gif
New one on the way zyzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom