Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd

maybe I should have my folks down in New Mexico snag me a pair if they are that easy to get down that way...LOL

maybe I should have my folks down in New Mexico snag me a pair if they are that easy to get down that way...LOL

Someone was trying to push a pair of 99's on me promising that they wouldn't decompose and were 100% still wearable. I didn't bite.

Someone was trying to push a pair of 99's on me promising that they wouldn't decompose and were 100% still wearable. I didn't bite.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Vader

You can do it for every single release. Haven't missed out to date on any release (that i wanted) since I discovered this when the Aquas dropped. If yall really are contemplating camping or wtv, drive down to Montreal, no hassle, throw in a pre-order (Concords was 1 month but I got the cement pre-order today), enjoy the fine women and Nightlife w/ a poutine, then do the same movements on RD, peace of mind no worries. You can prolly do it anywhere in Canada, but Mtl is defs more fun
wink.gif

that stuff is bomb homey! Been to MTL a few times myself and the nightlife there is excellent......
wheres the cats that were bashin Canada in one of the other threads last month.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

You can do it for every single release. Haven't missed out to date on any release (that i wanted) since I discovered this when the Aquas dropped. If yall really are contemplating camping or wtv, drive down to Montreal, no hassle, throw in a pre-order (Concords was 1 month but I got the cement pre-order today), enjoy the fine women and Nightlife w/ a poutine, then do the same movements on RD, peace of mind no worries. You can prolly do it anywhere in Canada, but Mtl is defs more fun
wink.gif

that stuff is bomb homey! Been to MTL a few times myself and the nightlife there is excellent......
wheres the cats that were bashin Canada in one of the other threads last month.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget the bud....
alien.gif

smokin.gif

wink.gif

Oh, ya we have a great nightlife here.

wink.gif

Oh, ya we have a great nightlife here.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

no preorders in USA. NIKE USA don't give a ___ about us.

Ya but we don't get all the goodies like in the US.  Example, Foamposites.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

no preorders in USA. NIKE USA don't give a ___ about us.

Ya but we don't get all the goodies like in the US.  Example, Foamposites.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd
Don't forget, in the US.  Minimum wage is about $8 and in Canada it's about $10!

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Don't forget, in the US.  Minimum wage is about $8 and in Canada it's about $10!

You might as well add how NDC, doesn't ship to Canada.
Both side got pros and cons, but at the end of the day
if you do your homework and work your connects.
Any release is obtainable.

You might as well add how NDC, doesn't ship to Canada.
Both side got pros and cons, but at the end of the day
if you do your homework and work your connects.
Any release is obtainable.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Rocket

The reason I tend not to favor ordering before release date is because I like to wait at least a couple months after RD before I break out my pairs. Wait for the hypebeasts to fugg up their pairs.

Not sure why i came in here, i dont even like the 4's and wont be buying these. But somehow i saw this, and it made me
roll.gif
  What the heck does ordering before release to ensure you get your pair for retail have to do with your need to stand apart from these "hypebeasts". What do you care what other people are wearing anyways, you wanna stand out and be different- then dont wear these at all, wear some filas or sauconys- if anything, chicks will be like "this dudes always a couple months late with his shoes, he must be broke or something, gotta save up to get em"

First off if you don't even like the 4s, then why are you in this thread? Second off, I was talking about people paying $150+ over retail in order to get a shoe a couple months in advance. I don't care what other people are wearing, I just like to have crispy kicks when everyone else's are all messed up. Shows I don't have to wear my kicks right after buying them because I already got others on deck. There's no possible way chicks around my way even know when a release date is for any particular shoe, so that's not even an issue. Plus, I don't really $%+@ with the chicks that wear sneakers to the club anyway. Yuck 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Rocket

The reason I tend not to favor ordering before release date is because I like to wait at least a couple months after RD before I break out my pairs. Wait for the hypebeasts to fugg up their pairs.

Not sure why i came in here, i dont even like the 4's and wont be buying these. But somehow i saw this, and it made me
roll.gif
  What the heck does ordering before release to ensure you get your pair for retail have to do with your need to stand apart from these "hypebeasts". What do you care what other people are wearing anyways, you wanna stand out and be different- then dont wear these at all, wear some filas or sauconys- if anything, chicks will be like "this dudes always a couple months late with his shoes, he must be broke or something, gotta save up to get em"

First off if you don't even like the 4s, then why are you in this thread? Second off, I was talking about people paying $150+ over retail in order to get a shoe a couple months in advance. I don't care what other people are wearing, I just like to have crispy kicks when everyone else's are all messed up. Shows I don't have to wear my kicks right after buying them because I already got others on deck. There's no possible way chicks around my way even know when a release date is for any particular shoe, so that's not even an issue. Plus, I don't really $%+@ with the chicks that wear sneakers to the club anyway. Yuck 
sick.gif

The constant complaining never stops in here.

Why are dudes even bothering if they're going to be nagging all the time?

One thing is for sure, you BETTER NOT SLEEP on this release if you're even considering buying this shoe.

I got some info from my spot. They aren't getting many of this shoe. My local retailers are getting less of these than the Chicago Xs.

This release for sure is going to leave people salty.

Do some work. Buy the shoes or don't, it's simple.

The constant complaining never stops in here.

Why are dudes even bothering if they're going to be nagging all the time?

One thing is for sure, you BETTER NOT SLEEP on this release if you're even considering buying this shoe.

I got some info from my spot. They aren't getting many of this shoe. My local retailers are getting less of these than the Chicago Xs.

This release for sure is going to leave people salty.

Do some work. Buy the shoes or don't, it's simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom