Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Rocket

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
I agree. These shoes won't last past the first day.
These shoes won't last for more than a few hours.

Originally Posted by Rocket

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
These shoes won't last for more than a few hours.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

These shoes won't last for more than a few minutes.

fixed

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

These shoes won't last for more than a few minutes.

fixed

No. The closest you'll get is making "connections" with an employee to hold a pair for you
wink.gif

Also, as bad as resellers are ruining the shoe the game right now, I think that things would be even worse if the US had pre-ordering. Resellers would just build connections with dealers and the whole stock would disappear into the secondary market, similar to how Ticketmaster instantly sells all their tickets to commercial resellers. When was the last time you got a face-value ticket from Ticketmaster on the day the box-office opened?

No. The closest you'll get is making "connections" with an employee to hold a pair for you
wink.gif

Also, as bad as resellers are ruining the shoe the game right now, I think that things would be even worse if the US had pre-ordering. Resellers would just build connections with dealers and the whole stock would disappear into the secondary market, similar to how Ticketmaster instantly sells all their tickets to commercial resellers. When was the last time you got a face-value ticket from Ticketmaster on the day the box-office opened?

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

wink.gif

i remember that
scary crazy stuff

and there probably couldn't be any laws enacted against nike if they tried that

wink.gif

i remember that
scary crazy stuff

and there probably couldn't be any laws enacted against nike if they tried that

wink.gif

Pisses me off so much... Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Toronto in Apr, Ticketmaster's site crashed, screwed everyone.  When it went back up it was all sold out.. all other commercial resellers are selling tickets for 2-4x the original price.. sucks

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by CRH1979

That sealed it up.  
eek.gif

I'm on it 
pimp.gif
wow
eek.gif

No doubt im copping now. That pic 
pimp.gif

eh0h9y.gif

I wish I could take credit for that pic but I was just quoting it from an earlier page.  This might be the first shoe I double up on.  Happy Birthday to me.

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by CRH1979

That sealed it up.  
eek.gif

I'm on it 
pimp.gif
wow
eek.gif

No doubt im copping now. That pic 
pimp.gif

eh0h9y.gif

I wish I could take credit for that pic but I was just quoting it from an earlier page.  This might be the first shoe I double up on.  Happy Birthday to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom