Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

perfect.
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-card1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nice.....too bad that midsole paint is gonna be cooked
i HOPPPPPPPPE that JB solved da paint cracking with this model..usually they don't crack with da paint is glossy finished

like da lowtops..none of those have cracked on me.

my only worry....still can't pass up though.

After careful consideration, I think I'll throw out a few extra hundreds to cop a pair of OGs. When it comes to kicks we all have our different preferences. Me, I love OGs. A lot of you are saying these are on point compared to the OGs, WRONG. There are some minor changes that are major to me. The 23, Carolina instead of Powder, and the powder blue lining in the shoe, which is most important to me. I'll probably cop these just to rock, but I need a pair of OGs. My OG Chacoals are perfect. I wore them recently and they still show no sign of cracking or breaking. Thanks for the attempt JB but.............FAIL!

^ I'm with u , something just looks off on these like da blue is too bright. But ima still cop a pair 2 if the paint don't chip all crazy
laugh.gif

Not a huge fan of the IX, but in this color, I always thought these were one of the best looking J's ever, IMO. Hopefully, they get done right.

Im just hoping they dont put some stupid patent leather on them.. or something like that. It will KILL the shoe and it will sit on the shelves.

it's ridiculous how many memories are tied to the powder blue ix's for me. back in the day i went from hating them to loving them in a 2 yr timespan but still never grabbed a pair. it's so difficult to find an OG pair that's wearable these days that i'd gladly pick these up (and wear them...a lot lol)

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

It's just impossible for JB to please some of you guys.

laugh.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif
 These are on point with the OG's without the 23 of course.
The 23 looks better IMO.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Im just hoping they dont put some stupid patent leather on them.. or something like that. It will KILL the shoe and it will sit on the shelves.
i feel you but if you thinking that get them know i dont think thats going to happen

I WANTED THEESE SO BAD, I SADLY WENT AND COPT THE FUSIONS... AND HONESTLY, THERE NOT A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!! BUT COPT 2X ANYWAY
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom