Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

pimp.gif

norcalballgirl23 wrote:
it's ridiculous how many memories are tied to the powder blue ix's for me. back in the day i went from hating them to loving them in a 2 yr timespan but still never grabbed a pair. it's so difficult to find an OG pair that's wearable these days that i'd gladly pick these up (and wear them...a lot lol)

I Agree with that one baby. I always loved the shoe but never could find a rockable OG pair.

Ill take these and rum with them. 2 pairs.

And .... when she said " wear them .... a lot " she means it.

I already know you going to rock these everyday till I get sick of it.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

norcalballgirl23 wrote:
it's ridiculous how many memories are tied to the powder blue ix's for me. back in the day i went from hating them to loving them in a 2 yr timespan but still never grabbed a pair. it's so difficult to find an OG pair that's wearable these days that i'd gladly pick these up (and wear them...a lot lol)

I Agree with that one baby. I always loved the shoe but never could find a rockable OG pair.

Norcal ? In our area Rico ?
nerd.gif

5x copped! these are FIRE! hopefully, JB and nike will continue to release the classic carolina colorway more often!..

with shorts, MOST DEFINITELY...

as far as jeans? ehh, I dunno. I'd love to ball in these, but I doubt quality will be there and if they have that wack grip as IX's always had, then maybe streetball in em.
I'd hate to see em on everyone's feet with jeans on like a uniform
laugh.gif

Bball shorts, most def.

Is it Powder Blue or University Blue? I love all UNC colorways & really it doesn't matter if these are a different shade of blue. Definently worth the 150$

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

norcalballgirl23 wrote:

you said that cuz you know i'm wearing my beater old love's today
roll.gif

but yeah these ix's will definitely be rocked! fantastic summer shoe

btw why's everyone having such a huge fit about the color? JB did this to us a LONG time ago when they switched to university blue for the og xiv low. i was super mad back then but at this point it's moot.

Back
Top Bottom