Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^hopefully they get rid of the T shape stripe on the tongue
grin.gif

What is so hard to understand. You quote a guy who says the pic of the T stripe tounge is NOT the actual release, then you follow up by saying you hope they get rid of the T stripe.
smh.gif
 The T shape was a concept. Theres nothing to get rid of because the T shape stripe is not on the actual release.
How are you so sure when EVERY sneaker blog on the net has the new pics up and not one has said sample. Nicekicks even says they're not sure and at this point i wouldn't put anything past jb.

Because footlocker unlocked has done this before. I wouldn't put too much stock in the pair with the blue T releasing.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^hopefully they get rid of the T shape stripe on the tongue
grin.gif

What is so hard to understand. You quote a guy who says the pic of the T stripe tounge is NOT the actual release, then you follow up by saying you hope they get rid of the T stripe.
smh.gif
 The T shape was a concept. Theres nothing to get rid of because the T shape stripe is not on the actual release.
How are you so sure when EVERY sneaker blog on the net has the new pics up and not one has said sample. Nicekicks even says they're not sure and at this point i wouldn't put anything past jb.

The IXs have been mass produced hint the early releases now available. Footlocker, Eastbay, ect  put up pictures of samples without knowing. The same goes for actual shoes they have in stock. Eastbayrep will stand up to that. Nicekicks gets their info from around the net, its no different than the info on this site. Sometimes Nicekicks gets their info from Niketalk. What else do you want.

i remember when footlocker posted pics of the lakers vi and there was no 3m. well come to find out that the final product does have 3m so that was another time that ftl unlocked posted sample pics and everyone jumped to conclusions including me. the ones with the blue stripe are samples thats why you dont see anybody with an early release pair of those, all the ones out now are the final product. just think about it, why would jb make thousands of identical sample pairs. we have only seen 1 pic of the ix's with the blue t-stripe which leads me to believe those are samples and the ones eveyone has now are the final product.

*****HEADS UP GUYS*****

they run very small im a size 9 in all jordans & most nikes sneakers
and my size 9 feels like a size 8.5 and thats without the insole so size up guys. u been warn!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS ILL JUST WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY THEN AND JUST USE THAT MONEY I WAS GONNA USE TO COP EARLY AND GRAB THE BLK/UNC 2K10'S

One of my all time favorite Js! Can't wait to get these in my hands after all these years of wanting them.

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

just helping out my fellow nter's
size up guys dont make the mistake i made

Say what?  No insoles ?  Did I hear that right ???
This is good info, so thanks for sharing ... I thought you said you were a 9 in AJs on the YT vid.  I also assume you are saying to go a "full" size up than a regular Jordan shoe size, correct?
This release is one I have been looking forward to for a lonnng time, and I don't want it effed up!

Anything else?

33vm91c.jpg

Off of the jumpman23 website. It clearly has no blue T, so some of you can breath easy again lol.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

33vm91c.jpg

Off of the jumpman23 website. It clearly has no blue T, so some of you can breath easy again lol.
I sure hope so!  That blue T down the tongue totally kills it for me. I really want these shoes as they are in the pic above!  JB don't F this up!!

bence23 wrote:
dtb00201 wrote:

AFTER I bought them early 
frown.gif

Come on man, don't act like you weren't warned. Resellers are loving FL and you guys with no common sense, no offense.

frown.gif
That's what happens when you panic. Those pairs on marqueesole were not going anywhere, that should have been you absolute last option. Now you overpaid $130 for the same shoe coming out in just over a month.

I really do hope it doesnt have a blue T or else its a pass for me! We'll have to wait on the official release to make a decision!

33vm91c.jpg

frown.gif
So are the sizing for these different than other typical Jordans?  Can anyone confirm what the sizing is like aside from a regular Jordan size?  Thx

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

just helping out my fellow nter's
size up guys dont make the mistake i made

Say what?  No insoles ?  Did I hear that right ???
This is good info, so thanks for sharing ... I thought you said you were a 9 in AJs on the YT vid.  I also assume you are saying to go a "full" size up than a regular Jordan shoe size, correct?
This release is one I have been looking forward to for a lonnng time, and I don't want it effed up!

Anything else?

im  size 9 in all sneakers and these run really smqll im bout to sell my pair to get a 9.5 so yea size up half a size guys

Back
Top Bottom