Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

and here i was excited for this release. yuck. .... might have to go over that junk with black angelus.
edit: actually, that shade of blue doesn't look good
frown.gif

yea they really have been messing things up lately...oh well thats just money i can save till some heat drops

I saw a guy on ebay selling release version pairs of these and the aniv. XI. The IX DID NOT have the stripe on the tounge.

If these release with those lines on the tongue, I can handle the blue colar but if the tongue looks like that there will be 1 more pair of 13's for somebody else on release day.

I've read before that footlockerunlocked's pics are often of samples or different product versions than what ends up getting put out.

That's probably the case here....

I'm giving a week to see if this clears up and see what version we get. If nothing changes then I'm just ordering the non mr. T version early.

Why would JB do this. I was looking forward to getting these but now I'm not to sure.

If these release with that blue stripe, I'm passing in hopes that the Charcoal's don't get butchered. 2010 is quickly turning from promising to a complete letdown, word to the changes to the infrared pack and now these. I'm afraid to see what will/may happen to the rest of the major releases this year (Cool grey's, XIII's, Charcoal's, X's). 2001 remains the greatest year for retro's. Guess I can save this cash for a nice fat 4/20 package
pimp.gif

This thread has been taken over by noobs. A early release is just that, A EARLY RELEASE of the final product.
smh.gif
 at yalls thinkin.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This is the final product this is what you will be buying come release date

air-jordan-9-retro-whitepowder-blue-release-info-2.jpg

I was going to cop but after seeing that blue line i guess not dam Jordan Brand they been messing up everything lately
mad.gif

You guys are too much, this is not the Final Product, how many pictures of smurf's pair with the product production tag, and shoe box tag, will it take for you guys to stop saying that the ones with the blue stripe are releasing?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Crazy Jordan Brand forum. 

Regardless, they're copped... Hope they don't have the line but I love these too much to let one blue line to ruin it for me. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This is the final product this is what you will be buying come release date

air-jordan-9-retro-whitepowder-blue-release-info-2.jpg

I was going to cop but after seeing that blue line i guess not dam Jordan Brand they been messing up everything lately
mad.gif

You guys are too much, this is not the Final Product, how many pictures of smurf's pair with the product production tag, and shoe box tag, will it take for you guys to stop saying that the ones with the blue stripe are releasing?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Crazy Jordan Brand forum. 

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^hopefully they get rid of the T shape stripe on the tongue
grin.gif

What is so hard to understand. You quote a guy who says the pic of the T stripe tounge is NOT the actual release, then you follow up by saying you hope they get rid of the T stripe.
smh.gif
 The T shape was a concept. Theres nothing to get rid of because the T shape stripe is not on the actual release.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^hopefully they get rid of the T shape stripe on the tongue
grin.gif

What is so hard to understand. You quote a guy who says the pic of the T stripe tounge is NOT the actual release, then you follow up by saying you hope they get rid of the T stripe.
smh.gif
 The T shape was a concept. Theres nothing to get rid of because the T shape stripe is not on the actual release.
How are you so sure when EVERY sneaker blog on the net has the new pics up and not one has said sample. Nicekicks even says they're not sure and at this point i wouldn't put anything past jb.

Back
Top Bottom