Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Unfortunately, I'll have to pass these on. I planned on buying them, but I have to save that money to pay for summer classes/textbooks.
frown.gif

I'll pick them up later on towards the end of the year, hopefully.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

the retail for the 9s is 140

Thats a negative they will retail for 150.00 
280ldp4.jpg

Seems like everything that's been coming out is either $150 or $175..
mad.gif
 what the hell is going on  

Its all good NOTORIUSWES yeah i got my early for 180.00 shipped and i had bing and ebay bucks to use so i used them only charged me 52.00 and some change after that so im cool with that but yeah retro's are getting more expensive and quality isnt that good but its what you except from JB either buy it or not thats what they are saying because if you dont buy the next person will 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 617collector

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

the retail for the 9s is 140

Thats a negative they will retail for 150.00 

Seems like everything that's been coming out is either $150 or $175..
mad.gif
 what the hell is going on  
At least the Bulls 2's are $135 which i think is still too much since the same shoe retailed for $110 back in '04. It's only a matter of time before JB boosts those up to $150 as well 
ohwell.gif

The dude who made this video, is a cornball with no knowledge on kicks! Granted shoes do look nice, but the midsoles will crack just like all the other 9s.

ended up copping a pair off ebay for 209, damn itchy trigger finger
mad.gif
(

will post pic when i get them. shh, these prolly wont sell out at all, but did i drop 209 on them. haha......

I don't get what people see in the citrus colorway, but to each their own. Aren't the playoff 9's dropping this year too or did that get scratched?

WHY DUDES ACTING LIKE $150 HASN'T BEEN A STANDARD PRICE FOR RETROS FOR YEARS? JUST GLAD IT ISN'T $175 LIKE THE JAMS...

word 150 is expected, 175 is pushing it with the quality issue's, these are fire, definetly wanna buy them

$150 isn't that bad, I'll be able to cop these off the bay for less then retail shipped though

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i wish the citrus's had a darker orange.

Or red or blue, I'm not a huge fan of citrus (orange) but they are still nice. I'm going to pass on them for the Powder Blues anyway.

do anybody know where i can still get these early at in a size 9? other than marqueesole , they had them up on ebay but i cant find a 9 on there now. can someone please help me out asap! thankyou

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHY DUDES ACTING LIKE $150 HASN'T BEEN A STANDARD PRICE FOR RETROS FOR YEARS? JUST GLAD IT ISN'T $175 LIKE THE JAMS...
It hasn't
laugh.gif

The retro XIV's and XIII's carried a $150 price tag because the OG's carried that same price point.

When the III's dropped in 2007, they were $125 and dudes were complaining about the $25 markup (2001 retro III's were $100).

The year before, the IV's dropped at a $115 price point, a $15 markup.

Then the packages dropped, $310 for two pairs of shoes
eyes.gif

I'm not worried about these, the high price point has been making Jordan's sit on shelves until they have to be marked down.

XII's for $150
laugh.gif
(scooped up the White/Reds for $50).

Seems like JB is the only company that doesn't realize that the country has been in a recession and has yet to recover.

I don't know how some of you justify paying JB's ridiculous markups.

Back
Top Bottom