Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

ugh. the usps required a signature and I didnt get my shoes from marqueesole.

hopefully they are legit.........

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHY DUDES ACTING LIKE $150 HASN'T BEEN A STANDARD PRICE FOR RETROS FOR YEARS? JUST GLAD IT ISN'T $175 LIKE THE JAMS...

I don't know how some of you justify paying JB's ridiculous markups.

one word HYPE

can someone please answer my question on where i can still get these besides marqueesole in a size 9

Originally Posted by bence23

I hate when that happens.
mad.gif

^^^ BECASUE I CAN PAY WITHOUT REALLY WORRYING ABOUT IT.

YEA YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE 3'S AND 4'S. SOME RETROS WILL ALWAYS BE CHEAPER THAN THE REST BECAUSE OF THE COST TO PRODUCE THEM IS LESS, MATERIALS, ETC. I.E. THE 1'S BUT MOST RETROS HAVE BEEN AT THAT PRICE POINT FOR A WHILE NOW.

PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE JB DOESNT OWE US ANYTHING. THEY ARE BUSINESS JUST LIKE MANY OTHER BUSINESSES. EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW A RECESSION HAS BEEN GOING ON, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN SELL SOMETHING FOR THE MOST PROFIT AND IT WILL SELL, WHY WOULDN'T YOU? THAT'S THE BUSINESS GAME, TO MAKE THE MOST PROFIT AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE YOU CAN EASILY JUST NOT COP. JORDANS ARE A WANT NOT A NEED. IF THE RECESSION IS HURTING YOU THAT BADLY YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT COPPING SOME J'S ANYWAY.

(NOT COMING AT YOU PERSONALLY, JUST PEOPLE IN GENERAL)

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by bence23

I hate when that happens.
mad.gif
Yea, now i have to wake up early and pick them up from 7-9 am
mad.gif

I usually leave a note for ups and fed ex. Not sure why USPS didnt leave them in the big mailbox like they usually do
laugh.gif
grin.gif

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE YOU CAN EASILY JUST NOT COP. JORDANS ARE A WANT NOT A NEED. IF THE RECESSION IS HURTING YOU THAT BADLY YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED ABOUT COPPING SOME J'S ANYWAY.

First of all, is your keyboard broken?
laugh.gif

I've noticed you type in all caps.

I've stated numerous times, now that I have more "disposable" income, I've become more responsible with my money.  I try to allocate my resources in order to make my money grow.

Can I drop $150 on Jordans?  Yeah.  It's just hard to justify it nowadays, with below premium quality.  If it wasn't for the swoosh discount I get (networking FTW
smokin.gif
), I wouldn't buy any of this stuff.  Lord knows...my girlfriend too....I don't need anymore shoes taking up space.

Like I said, I don't mind the JB markup.  It is one of the reasons why they eventually get marked down.

It's foolish to defend the markup, paying it is....well you get the idea.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

First of all, is your keyboard broken?
laugh.gif

I've noticed you type in all caps.

PEOPLE JUST NOTICING? I'VE BEEN TYPING ALL CAPS SINCE I JOINED IN '05.....

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICE OR QUALITY WHEN IT IS POINTLESS. IF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE SOMETHING VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET AND JUST DON'T COP.

Got mine this morning.

Mine have the same #'s as smurfdavd's except the production date on the ones i got ended a few days before his.

also mine didnt have the tag on the box with the shoe 
grin.gif
Kinda smell suspect too.

I'd advise sizing up 1/2 on these. 

2415jys.jpg

^those are beautiful. i was thinking about pre-ordering, but i might just wait it out.

Man I hope I can scoop two pairs....the wifey just hit my pocket hard for her ring...but I'm going to have to pull a hat trick for the releases this Spring/Summer. This one included! D*mn!

Originally Posted by ktan09

Is this a retro? Was there an OG IX Carolina Blue?

Yes this was an Original colorway back in 94 although Mike never wore it. Air-jordans.com is a good site if you are young and want to know what colorways released with each model.

Easily copped. Kind of tough because the Varsity Red's are coming out 2 weeks after that...

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by ktan09

Is this a retro? Was there an OG IX Carolina Blue?

Yes this was an Original colorway back in 94 although Mike never wore it. Air-jordans.com is a good site if you are young and want to know what colorways released with each model.

383963425.jpg

GZA73  fresh fit man. Those shorts are dope, funny thing I have those on right now Ive had them for ever.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom