Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but the leather is the cheapest crap possible
I've been wearing mine alot since I got them, and I'm actually really impressed with the leather quality. There are ZERO creases on either shoe...Besides the soles being dirty, you can barely tell they've been worn at all.

Umm please excuse this possible dumb question but where are you guys copping so early? Do you just have connects?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but the leather is the cheapest crap possible
I've been wearing mine alot since I got them, and I'm actually really impressed with the leather quality. There are ZERO creases on either shoe...Besides the soles being dirty, you can barely tell they've been worn at all.
really
the leather looks paper thin

i know my are gonna crease 

i hope your right man

if i was still into buying 2 pairs I would cop 2 of the power blues

there a nice shoe 

AY, I GOT A QUICK QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE 'EM AND HAVE WORN THEM ALREADY... HAVE ANY OF U GUYS HAD THAT DREADED "CRACKING" MIDSOLE PROBLEM THATS NOTORIOUS WITH THE JORDAN 9 YET? HOLLA...

CED B.

The leather is not paper thin. It's actually a nice smooth leather that doesn't crease too easily. My only gripe is the white bottom. (I hate white soles). What are you gonna do though? Those of you who are still considering, once you see it and wear it, you will pat yourself on the back. It's a hot summer shoe.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif

1ic17r.jpg

2r3xrlz.jpg

i got those socks and that combo is serious business, amazing summer shoe you sold me memphis

These is recklessly smooth. 

@GOTTABEDASHOES

^^^^MAN YOU AINT LYING. I HATE WHITE BOTTOM SHOES. THEY LOOK SO DIRTY AFTER ONE WEAR BUT OTHER THAN THAT THIS SHOE IS CRACK. EASY TOP 5 MODEL COLORWAY FOR ME. THE LEATHER LOOKS CHEAP BUT AS OTHERS HAVE STATED ABOVE ME, THEY DON'T CREASE EASILY. I'VE WORN MY PAIR A COUPLE TIMES FOR HOURS, ONCE WAS TO THE BARS. NOT A SINGLE CREASE YET. YOU CANT EVEN TELL I'VE WORN THEM UNLESS LOOKING AT THE BOTTOMS.

DEF GRAB THESE IF YOU CAN IF YOU ON THE FENCE.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The leather is not paper thin. It's actually a nice smooth leather that doesn't crease too easily. My only gripe is the white bottom. (I hate white soles). What are you gonna do though? Those of you who are still considering, once you see it and wear it, you will pat yourself on the back. It's a hot summer shoe.
LOL. cmon son, Ive had these for about a month and after the past few years of JB we can't even call it leather anymore. Its pleather. But it does not crease I'll give you that. 

Originally Posted by bence23

LOL. cmon son, Ive had these for about a month and after the past few years of JB we can't even call it leather anymore. Its pleather. But it does not crease I'll give you that. 

YO AINT THAT THE POINT? THEY CAN KEEP ON USING THIS PLEATHER AS LONG AS IT STANDS UP WELL TO CREASING IN MY BOOK.

lol @ the contradiction some of you display. Doesn't pleather rip as easily as a garbage bag? You guys over exaggerate. The leather on these IX's is not top notch like say the motorsport VI but, it IS very good leather nonetheless.

lol @ the contradiction some of you display. Doesn't pleather rip as easily as a garbage bag? You guys over exaggerate. The leather on these IX's is not top notch like say the motorsport VI but, it IS very good leather nonetheless.
JB has been using better quality materials for retro + colors for a while. But the last JB shoe i have that looks , feels and smells like leather is my 04 french blues. 

My shipment just came in.  Here's a few more pics for those of you still on the fence.  Sorry for the name tags... didn't feel like snapping a separate set of pics just for NT.

Personally, I'm impressed.  Definitely stashing a pair of these for self.  Just came from macy's and there were a few nice polos that would go perfect with these.

c12159ef6ba2eac7e863efa59e5254f72382dea.jpg

fd4354c5ea5f64f5a11be50fca4c025b0cd23ef.jpg

f5c15ded6aacedc5f13bb448c2e1afbc8988cb0.jpg

pimp.gif

Crisp pics, Sir! If it weren't for the Black tongue and laces, I would definitely pass on these without taking a second look.

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i want these, on discount
same
laugh.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by manslayer

Are these gonna be discounted on swoosh? The VI's haven't been discounted lately (Pistons, LAkers), so I'm kinda curious as to whether or not these will be (Same with the twos).

Im trying to find that info out too. They better not keep up the new trend and give us these shoes for retail.

LEWIS ... homie, whats good??? You know anything about this yet ???

Back
Top Bottom