Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by alsasam

Should I cop these or the 2s?

These.

Here's the retro card

10r1kax.jpg

I copped my pair today from my connect at the mall. Got em' for the friendly 30% off too.
pimp.gif
Got another pair on reserve for this Monday as well...it's a nice shoe people..don't sleep.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Just copped from the Homey Gottabdashoes...Looking foward to these copped these for my girl as well..
pimp.gif
I was going to cop from him, but I got them for 5-6 dollars less from another dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
5 bucks is 5 bucks..thats at least a sweet tea & 2 mc doubles
pimp.gif

I wish it was the olive's seriously. But I'm copping cause i lost my olive's back in HS. Whats retail on these?

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's the last pair that had a retro card with it?
smh.gif
smh.gif
the flu games and white/red 12s had cards.. so did the rising suns.. but they got pulled along with the insoles.. but these shoes are dope on feet though.. gonna cop these and pass on 2s(hopefully they sit and i can cop later)

Originally Posted by n1rb

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's the last pair that had a retro card with it?
smh.gif
smh.gif
the flu games and white/red 12s had cards.. so did the rising suns.. but they got pulled along with the insoles.. but these shoes are dope on feet though.. gonna cop these and pass on 2s(hopefully they sit and i can cop later)

I am doing the same thing..

I really wish that these was release on saturday..and the IIs was release the next week..

like some stated, hopefully theyll be around long enough for EA, if not, wont lose any sleep.......................... "hopefully" lol

OK Quicjk Question. With these 9's and JB history of Fit changing with each retro, I wear a SZ 10.5 in XI's (exact Fit) SZ. 10 in VI's, XX3's, 09's (Exact Fit), But my 06 Fire Red V is a 10.5 exact fit while my CDP V is a 10.5 and feels sorta big. So with these 9's would a 10 or 10.5 suffice. I need to know on the quick so I call pull a hook-up. Thanks!

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO COP UNDER RETAIL ON RD
Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $150 and you will only be paying $120 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website (if they have it) and BAM!  $120 shipped 
pimp.gif
...It's better than paying $160somthing after taxes. (You can also do this on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

Back
Top Bottom