Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

these are up at sneakerhead.com right now for retail sizes 9-13.

i just ordered my pair from there an hour ago...seen em in real life from my guy that works at footlocker. They....look.....FRESH! I love powder blue/ universityblue colorways. I'm wondering why they didn't use the university blue on these 9's though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by 310HxA

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO COP UNDER RETAIL ON RD
Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $150 and you will only be paying $120 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website (if they have it) and BAM!  $120 shipped 
pimp.gif
...It's better than paying $160somthing after taxes. (You can also do this on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

link?
i dont see...

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...er-_-Button-_-Giftcards/

props

Thanks for the heads up on the gift card. Good excuse to grab a couple other pairs I was waiting on.

Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $150 and you will only be paying $120 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website (if they have it) and BAM!  $120 shipped 
pimp.gif
...It's better than paying $160somthing after taxes. (You can also do this on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

link?
i dont see...

nd8wu0.gif

is sneakerhead.com legit? They got these for retail with FREE SHIPPING. Thats kinda unheard of, isn't it?

^^yes. sneakerhead.com is legit. copped a few pairs from them in the past. matter of fact i copped these IX's off them this morning. Should be here next week. With everybody buying gift cards from Eastbay, I was worried the site might crash with everybody trying to get in on RD.

Originally Posted by magc840

^^yes. sneakerhead.com is legit. copped a few pairs from them in the past. matter of fact i copped these IX's off them this morning. Should be here next week. With everybody buying gift cards from Eastbay, I was worried the site might crash with everybody trying to get in on RD.
ohwell.gif

Now I am a little worried..

pimp.gif

link?
i dont see...

props
Propped.... Just ordered mine.  These below retail =
pimp.gif
....  I should also buy a gift card for the Charcoals while im at it.  When does those release again?

Actually they did. University blue is whats used on the air jordan 9's releasing saturday May 29th 2010. "Powder  Blue" was used on the OG version from 93'. Some people still just choose to call them the Powder blues. hope this helps

Pass for me but the White/True Red-Black or the Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal supposed to be coming out are copped.

Back
Top Bottom