Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Video Review on first page..

Anyone ever notice in all his video reviews, he always does one disgusting long %@* wipe of his nose with his forearm? 

Good reviews, but that kinda grosses me out.
laugh.gif

Funny as He!! I was thinking the same thing while watching that video.........

Anyone ever notice in all his video reviews, he always does one disgusting long %@* wipe of his nose with his forearm? 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pimpala50

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I was thinking the same.

This guy is a clown

Originally Posted by darealjkid

this guy is WACK. he hasn't even been in the game like that. where is fran when you ned him?

But you're copping heat with your Varsity VI's?
1257.jpg

^ It isn't hating dude is a clown he doesnt know anything just being a hypebeast and newbie to the shoe game looks like he will be the new sneakgeez 
laugh.gif
 i tell you all these clowns these days with shoes people like him make shoe collecting look bad 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ It isn't hating dude is a clown he doesnt know anything just being a hypebeast and newbie to the shoe game looks like he will be the new sneakgeez 
laugh.gif
 i tell you all these clowns these days with shoes people like him make shoe collecting look bad 
tired.gif

The hate has gotten strong within this thread. I'm not going to get into a debate with you. You got it.

^ Its all good i got mine coming in the mail should be here monday 
wink.gif
 but dude in video is a clown how you figure he pays triple the price for shoes  makes a video and then sells on ebay for a lot less then he paid for what does that make him look like 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ Its all good i got mine coming in the mail should be here monday 
wink.gif
 but dude in video is a clown how you figure he pays triple the price for shoes  makes a video and then sells on ebay for a lot less then he paid for what does that make him look like 
grin.gif
Honestly I could care less how he gets what he gets or how much he pays for what he gets. I'm not his accountant.  Bottom line, dude posted a fairly decent REVIEW of a shoe that I plan on copping on release date. I look for his videos for reviews and that's where it stops.  

Nikekidwonder wrote:
Yea he don't even look like the type to rock Jordan's lol but he does a great job with his reviews

What type do you have to be to rock J's ?
smh.gif

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Nikekidwonder wrote:
Yea he don't even look like the type to rock Jordan's lol but he does a great job with his reviews

What type do you have to be to rock J's ?
smh.gif

Don't judge a book by its cover.
lol no hard feelings your right

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Originally Posted by pimpala50

laugh.gif

Yeah, that's 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im like the 1 out of 1,000,000 NC residents dats a DUKE fan, but I have a passion for carolina blue shoes and these are def being added to the collection cnt wait for em to drop

im like the 1 out of 1,000,000 NC residents dats a DUKE fan, but I have a passion for carolina blue shoes and these are def being added to the collection cnt wait for em to drop

^^So do most NC people like UNC instead of Duke? Or do they like both? Just wondering....

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I hate how this guy said that this retro would b great for ball..no JB retro is good for ball anymore..

How true this is...sad though.

QFT.

Balled in CDP IV's last night and the eyelets in the plastic wing tabs broke.  SMH.

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom