Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

I love these they have that glitter on them but like them alot had to get them cause wont be getting any of the Kilroy pack.

Last edited:
If your a big fan of 9s these wouldnt be a bad pickup IMO. I checked these out yesterday at my spot and its a nice looking shoe. Just wished they kept the sole black instead of white. But since these are 9's and I think 9s look horrible on big footed individuals like myself I would have to pass.

wanted to see in person before i made a decision. took a quick look at my size 10.... :x

pleather upper, contrast stitching and white midsole. :smh: copped for my daughter tho.

olives for me on the 17th and i'm good on the 9s.

I forgot that these came out. I like them, but I've been entirely too busy these past few months. 
laugh.gif

Maybe later on I'll get them for a discount.

Girlfriend surprised me with the Photo Blues... Wasn't planning on copping.

They look MUCH better in person and on feet IMO.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Girlfriend surprised me with the Photo Blues... Wasn't planning on copping.
They look MUCH better in person and on feet IMO.
:smokin :smokin :smokin

envy you for having a girlfriend who supports your sneakerlove ^^

My wife would rather rip my head off if she knows that I'm still collecting Jordans XD

That's the best pic of these yet.

If these wind up like the Stealth X's I'll scoop a pair for the low.  Otherwise I'm content with passing.

envy you for having a girlfriend who supports your sneakerlove ^^
My wife would rather rip my head off if she knows that I'm still collecting Jordans XD

It took a while for her to fully comprehend that it's more than "wasting money on 'just' shoes". It's the third pair of shoes she has given to me. I think she's mostly Ok w/ it cuz I cop her designer purses and heels and what not.

It took a while for her to fully comprehend that it's more than "wasting money on 'just' shoes". It's the third pair of shoes she has given to me. I think she's mostly Ok w/ it cuz I cop her designer purses and heels and what not.
My girl is the same way except I don't have to buy purses and hells. I just give her that pipe and everythings alright 
laugh.gif

Canceled my Eastbay order and copped them for 100 bucks. These joints are fiyah IMO. 
nthat.gif

Canceled my Eastbay order and copped them for 100 bucks. These joints are fiyah IMO. 
nthat.gif
Nice pickup!  How'd you get em for so low?  I agree, these are a good looking pair of 9's in person.  I'm really liking the photo blue color and how it pops against all of the black.  I know some of the black bottoms made their way to the bay, how long til we see em in the outlets?

Nice pickup!  How'd you get em for so low?  I agree, these are a good looking pair of 9's in person.  I'm really liking the photo blue color and how it pops against all of the black.  I know some of the black bottoms made their way to the bay, how long til we see em in the outlets?
My girl at Nike Chicago hooked me up. I think these will sit so I'd give it a few months and they'll pop up at outlets. These joints pop IMO. Very nice colorway indeed and for a 100 bucks at that LOL.

My girl at Nike Chicago hooked me up. I think these will sit so I'd give it a few months and they'll pop up at outlets. These joints pop IMO. Very nice colorway indeed and for a 100 bucks at that LOL.
 Always nice havin those connects.  I got mine this weekend for $40 off retail, so I can't complain!

FNL is desperate for these to sell.  Just tweeted restock info despite the fact that they still had most sizes in stock.

For anyone who wants these, they're under retail for 150 on DSS and use the code "freeship" for free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom