Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

I'd love to cop these but since they've been sitting for so long,  I'll wait to see if they go on a discount. 

but the colorway isnt ugly. If these auto sold out and the olives were sitting then you and everyone else would be saying the photo blues were fire
if the bottom was black or photo blue they would be fire. alot of ppl didnt like the contrast stitching tho, i did but that white bottom turned these into nike outlet window displays imo. if the olives sat i'd b happy cuz i would have no problem picking them up. honestly i expected them to sit but so did JB so they deemed em limited and let the hype build.

just came in with my 5's

these are fire... you guys are missing out.

(i had to flip the image which is why the jumpman is backwards)

Man FNL needs to stop playing and discount these already. Even the military 4's didn't sit This long. 

i'm waiting to see how long they will be up on FNL before they finally sell out.   it's been months already lol

Thought this was interesting...
Top sellers for the 4th Quarter, all brands (in order): black/red XI, black/red IV, cool grey IX, playoffs 13, TIMBS 10061, Photo Blue IX, AF1, FREE RUN+3, Thunder IV, Monarch

A couple of stores in Florence/Myrtle Beach, SC already marked them down to like $119.99-129.99 if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom