Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

I like these hopefully they won't be an instant sell out n I can purchase without a hassle if not then ehhh no big deal, I find my self moving farther n farther away from JB.

I normally don't hate on jordans but all them 9s are straight trash! I'm talking cut grass status folk! Those cool greys was trash the first time around. That cool grey only look good on a few models being the 4s, 5s, & 11s. Yea I know those 5s were wolf, but close enough imobut i'll save all my money for doubling up on bred 4s & 11s. Save your money people! Kilroys pffft boy I tell you if you don't get the heat by august- you gon be heated. 4th quarter is a real snoozer! Shocking I know. End Rant.....

these are just silly, straight up. so many ways to do the 9s right and they dropped the ball. when the 9's first dropped, everyone said how much they looked like moon boots. they couldve kept these simple and threw a GITD sole on them and called it a wrap.

Am I the only one that actually likes these?
laugh.gif

I won't cop because Canadian JB prices are ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
but I think they look good

Originally Posted by beh235

Spacejam inspired? Wait, whut?
laugh.gif
. If I remember the timeline correctly, the Johnny Kilroy commercial came out in 1994. Spacejam came out in 1996
. I don't see the correlation in that. As for the shoe itself, shouldn't JB know that contrast/color stitching DOESN'T look good in any form. These will sit, unless people start calling them spacejam 9's
sick.gif
roll.gif
. Which I think is completely absurd. Smh...

Can't see the pics that ijapno posted with the Spree and Rock 9's, but I remember those, and yes, those would have been better to release rather than more of this gimmick BS.
30t6p3b.gif
Brah you reaching. You know damn well when people say "Space Jam" inspired they mean the color blocking on the Space Jam 11s. I don't know why people take these nicknames so seriously. 

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Olives r ugly...these r way better...and would b even better witout the stitchin

Disagree. To each their own. Easy passin' With colored stitching or not, these are lame.
tru...u got ur opinion...i feel u

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Olives r ugly better...these r way better ugly ...and would b even better witout the stitchin

fixed
TheprinceofDE wrote:

Olives r ugly better  ugly...these r way better ugly better ...and would b even better witout the stitchin

fixed
Naw fixed AGAIN
pimp.gif

not a fan of the stitching. it woulda looked great without it. better than the olives in my opinion, people just hype up the olives.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Spacejam inspired? Wait, whut?
laugh.gif
. If I remember the timeline correctly, the Johnny Kilroy commercial came out in 1994. Spacejam came out in 1996
. I don't see the correlation in that. As for the shoe itself, shouldn't JB know that contrast/color stitching DOESN'T look good in any form. These will sit, unless people start calling them spacejam 9's
sick.gif
roll.gif
. Which I think is completely absurd. Smh...

Can't see the pics that ijapno posted with the Spree and Rock 9's, but I remember those, and yes, those would have been better to release rather than more of this gimmick BS.
30t6p3b.gif
Brah you reaching. You know damn well when people say "Space Jam" inspired they mean the color blocking on the Space Jam 11s. I don't know why people take these nicknames so seriously. 

I'm not reaching. What I stated is a fact. It seems that a lot of so called "sneakerheads" get particular with certain things when it's convenient. Anyone who is into shoes will give you the
grin.gif
 face if you call them space jam IX's. It's backwards. Everybody looking to call someone out for "reaching". Would it be ok to call black AJ II with blue accents "spacejam II's"? So relax "brah".

There are already a pair of "Spacejam" Air Jordan IX...that was the pair he asked Bugs to get... LMFAO

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

man these things are hideous anybody that says otherwise is just buying the shoe for the name.

I have the white/black-true reds, black/olivesAnd the white/navy lows, and i love these.I even like these over the coolgreysSomehow.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

30t6p3b.gif

I'm not reaching. What I stated is a fact. It seems that a lot of so called "sneakerheads" get particular with certain things when it's convenient. Anyone who is into shoes will give you the
grin.gif
 face if you call them space jam IX's. It's backwards. Everybody looking to call someone out for "reaching". Would it be ok to call black AJ II with blue accents "spacejam II's"? So relax "brah".
Who cares about a stupid nickname. My point the timeline of Kilroy and the Spacejam movie are irrelevant. When people say "Space Jam" they mean color blocking similar to the Spacejam 11s. So if a 2 came out with similar color blocking, of course people would say "Sapcejam" 2s. Plus there are a lot of people who refer to all 11s as "spacejams". I don't see why some so called "sneakerheads" get so work up over something so little. I wouldn't call them the Spacejam 9s but I would careless if other people do 
Same thing with the Raptor 7s, people get so worked up about nothing. 

they ok, they should of colored the rest of the sole black. Why leave the back corner of the shoe white. I could live with the stitching.

Back
Top Bottom