Air Jordan IX Fall '10 Lineup via TheShoeGame.com

via TheShoeGame.com - July
10f9r3n.jpg

August
2cmspc0.jpg

September
2zi6mn9.jpg

Copping the OG Blk/Wht/Reds and are those supposed to be OG olives? Or some new Blk/Grn/Red colorway?

All 3 will be mine! So far, things are lookin good for Jordan Brand. Powder Blue IXs, Chicago Xs, some decent VIs, some IIs, and hopefully Bordeaux VIIs(prettyplease). I know the quality won't be great, but these are decent releases. Jordan Brand may have me for one more year.

JB copying the Gucci CW now?
smh.gif

One of my favorite models, and slept on very often by others, please dont give these the same treatment as the 1s.

Why Are The Second Ones Releasing? They Just Came Out Two Years Ago in the Pack Strange!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

JB copying the Gucci CW now?
smh.gif

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg

and yeah, all 3 will be bought, my 2002 white and black pair looks weathered already.
I'm very aware what the charcoals are but either my monitor is very crappy but these are green
Originally Posted by DarkChild21

September
2zi6mn9.jpg

any word on CG IX cause mine are starting to yellow. If not all three of those will be pick up
pimp.gif

I don't want another pair of Black/Red IXs. At least I don't think I do. I want the other 2 though. Looks like these will be my first purchases of2010.

Back
Top Bottom