Air Jordan IX Fall '10 Lineup via TheShoeGame.com

I retract my earlier statement about the last pair being green, just looked at the pics on my phone. Gotta stop
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Just Charcoals for me please.

I dont even know why theyre re-re-releasing Black/White/Red IXs again. possible unsold inventory from the CDPs?

Those charcoals will be mine......that's my fav cw of the 9's I had the og's when I was in 6th grade

Those charcoals will be mine......that's my fav cw of the 9's I had the og's when I was in 6th grade

Both OG colorways will be copped..The Charcoals will be doubled up on..IX are my fave J's..Keepin my fingers crossed that JB will drop the PowderBlues..But we all know that wont happen cause it's what we want..Peace

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

What happened to the powder blues?
frown.gif

Those are the ones I'm waiting on the most....wish they would re-release the cool greys as well if they're going to re-re-release, instead of those
white/black/red.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Just Charcoals for me please.

I dont even know why theyre re-re-releasing Black/White/Red IXs again. possible unsold inventory from the CDPs?

for real thats what i was thinking i have the retros and the cdps i dont get it either

Yeah, I'm really glad they're dropping the CDP IX's as well because I wasn't gonna cop a pair of XIV's I didn't want just to get those.

OGs..........Definite.

Citrus........Possible.

Charcoals........Pass. I was never a fan of that colorway.

I don't understand why people are upset about the CDP 9's releasing again. If yougot a pair already, don't cop.
If you don't have a pair, this is your chance. It's simple as that.
And seeing as how I didn't scoop up the CDP's, these will be bought.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I don't understand why people are upset about the CDP 9's releasing again. If you got a pair already, don't cop.
If you don't have a pair, this is your chance. It's simple as that.
And seeing as how I didn't scoop up the CDP's, these will be bought.

Yeah, why are people getting hurt over this.

Now, if they re-release the Black/Red XI's, I'm sure no one would be complaining.
laugh.gif

Hmm, I passed on the White/Red XIIs because of the price, and I really like them. I'm not sure if any of these will tempt me for $150 plus tax. Maybe theWhite/blk/red IXs.

Back
Top Bottom