Air Jordan IX "Johnny Kilroy" 10/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings about them. I hate that we can't go to the store to check out the kicks before we buy ..

Out of all the 9s releasing, people are asking me most about these :smh:

Easy pass for me....Olives and maybe Cool Greys for me

I'm excited to match these shoes with some gear I have.

I'm excited to match these shoes with some gear I have.
eek.gif

If that's a Nike authentic...I'm impressed AND jealous! I always wanted a customized Nike Kilroy home jersey before they stopped making them. Never had the funds at the time and I missed my window.

I have mixed feelings about them. I hate that we can't go to the store to check out the kicks before we buy ..

Day before RD shops usually have shoes behind counter for display. Well in my area they do. Id ask to see them if they don't have them displayed. Im sure they wouldn't mind. Idk I have to see these in person first, i feel like the ixs look like boots.

The silver makes these look like space boots, sponsored by NASA... Ehh,, PASS. 
mean.gif

Not a huge fan of IX's as it is, but its just my opinion. Don't kill me. 
laugh.gif

Day before RD shops usually have shoes behind counter for display. Well in my area they do. Id ask to see them if they don't have them displayed. Im sure they wouldn't mind. Idk I have to see these in person first, i feel like the ixs look like boots.
Some stores are quite anal about it. I know my manager doesn't let them come out of the stockroom at all before release date. Some managers don't really care. I know it's against company policy at stores like Finish Line, though.

Some stores are quite anal about it. I know my manager doesn't let them come out of the stockroom at all before release date. Some managers don't really care. I know it's against company policy at stores like Finish Line, though.

I really never go to Finish Line but Footactions always do it. I think its good idea get customers who forgot a reminder.

[h1]smh. I love them and will be copping. Niketalk :PLEASE KEEP THE SAME SENTAMENTS ON RELEASE DAY!!! I WANT A EASY COP!![/h1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom