Air Jordan IX "Johnny Kilroy" 10/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Idea....Still Look Like Some Fakes I'd See At A Gas Station Say.....Like In 2003-2007. I Don't Think I've Seen A LS Or Lifestyle Tag On Anything Since 2007-08.

I thought these were white then it would be a cop, but their silver. i also hear these are confirmed a limted release...

Hi guys do we have a date for when these drop? thanks in advance for your help :D Finger crossed we get them in here in Australia :rolleyes

Still not sure what to make of these since they're silver. I have to see them in person to tell how it looks.

I'm on these like white on rice! I hope everybody who's saying their passing actually pass so dudes like me can easily cop.

the 9's have always been sort of an odball shoe, and this cw just makes them worse.
Nothing could make the 9's a worse shoe than the Olives but I see cats calling the Killroys ugly yet saying their all over the Olives. It's something really off about that imo. The Olive 9's are thee ugliest Jordan retro ever by a wide margin.

Nothing could make the 9's a worse shoe than the Olives but I see cats calling the Killroys ugly yet saying their all over the Olives. It's something really off about that imo. The Olive 9's are thee ugliest Jordan retro ever by a wide margin.

I don't like the olive 9 but I like the kilroys.

these are a pass for me, especially considering what else is dropping in the last few months of the year.

these are a pass for me, especially considering what else is dropping in the last few months of the year.

My plan for the rest of 2012;

Bred 4s :smokin
olive 9s :x
cool grey 9 :x
steath and pink foams[\S] :x
Bred 11s :pimp:

that said, olives are the only 9s i'll be copping this year. :pimp: kilroys actually don't look that bad tho. the silver part of the midsole looks like it will rub off pretty easily tho. :x

not to mention olives are an og c/w and this will only be the 2nd time they retro. will be all over them for sure. i have been so close so many times to spending $300+ on some '02 olives. soon i won't have to. :wink:

Last edited:
Colorway is OKAY, but the details might make this a cop. I feel like JB might make this a limited release if they put so much into it though. Wouldn't "camp", can't really use that word here, for more than and hour for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom