Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

More pics from AJSole... I really, really hope they fix the Jumpman's direction before release, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen...

I sold my pairs of of the last retro, so I may pick up a pair of these. I like rocking them with sweats, so the December release will be perfect.

More pics from AJSole... I really, really hope they fix the Jumpman's direction before release, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen...
I see it now. The jumpman on the left pair looks awkward as hell. 

Hope they do change those.

The black material going around the tip of the toe looks thin as hell. They are cutting too many corners on the IX.:smh:

This is exactly what I was saying right here. There was a time not so long ago where most people placed charcoals and powders way above these. And have we forgotten the fiasco that was the olive IX release?

Last time these shoes came out (last 2 times if you want to count the cdp) they sat. Now everywhere I hear people speak of this year's black Friday release, this is the shoe their talking about. I never heard so many people say that they were passing on a Jordan with Nike branding before in my life.

I'm not doing no raffle for these. If it's going to be a hassle, I'll tap out early. I'll play it smart and save that energy, effort and money for the real killers.

People say that, but that doesn't mean that's their true intention. Been around long enough to know people like to throw others off their game, and some people are followers, so if everyone's talking about a certain shoe they hop on the bandwagon of discussed shoe.

whats so hard about turning the jumpman the right way? :lol:

nike really are nuts

hope these rot on shelves for that

whats so hard about turning the jumpman the right way? :lol:

nike really are nuts

hope these rot on shelves for that
my exact thoughts. They fix a stupid nor even notable lace hole but not THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL THAT NEEDED TO BE REMASTERED

It'd be nice to get that OG box tho.....but I kno better......seeing how low chi 2's didn't have their OG box either......

my exact thoughts. They fix a stupid nor even notable lace hole but not THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL THAT NEEDED TO BE REMASTERED

You be in every thread yelling "don't judge fakes, wait for official pics" :lol:
We haven't seen the official pics yet, they're still a chance that they'll flip the jumpman.

They're not flipping the Jumpman. :lol: 2muchsol3 and chickenwop post retail pairs stolen from factories. Just like how the Space Jams we're gonna see in December are gonna have peaks.

Last edited:
So chickenwop is legit then? Everything I read on this forum is a contradiction, this is why I only buy from my FNL plug and the SNKRS app :lol:

So chickenwop is legit then? Everything I read on this forum is a contradiction, this is why I only buy from my FNL plug and the SNKRS app :lol:
People just assume everybody who posts early pairs are fake. Yes, 99% of them are (SwishSupply, sneakerer, etc.) but I've watched dude's posts for a while and believe him and 2muchsol3 are the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom