Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Have you saw them in person first hand ?
i don't need to, up until these 9s, most if not all OGs have corrected colors, materials, shape, branding, as well as branding placement. It seems these may only get corrected materials and that's it. In describing what remaster will entail, jb said the retros will come as close to the ogs as possible. These aren't even close to the 2008 CDP. They aren't remastered. They clearly fixed the jumpman on the space jams

I don't really care about the flipped jumpman. I'm still guna cop and beat the hell out of them. Can't wait! Lost my 2002 pair somehow...never got over it

I'm almost certain the official product will have the correct facing jumpman. It defeats the whole purpose of these being remastered if we're just gonna get the CDP/2010 pair

CDPs had the correct facing jumpman. Powder Blues in 2010 were the last pair to have the correct direction. Then some bonehead at JB thought it would be a good idea to switch it. The thing that bothers me is that the Pre School pairs still have the correct direction. Stupid JB :smh:

i don't need to, up until these 9s, most if not all OGs have corrected colors, materials, shape, branding, as well as branding placement. It seems these may only get corrected materials and that's it. In describing what remaster will entail, jb said the retros will come as close to the ogs as possible. These aren't even close to the 2008 CDP. They aren't remastered. They clearly fixed the jumpman on the space jams

It's kind of obvious that JB doesn't want to pay to fix the tooling on these. In fact, and please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think any of the remastered retros use remastered tooling (in terms of molds).

It's kind of obvious that JB doesn't want to pay to fix the tooling on these. In fact, and please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think any of the remastered retros use remastered tooling (in terms of molds).
there has been shape changes. 4s,5s, and especially 7s

What kind of changes happened to the 4s (I know the netting is one) and 5s? I want to know for edshoecational purposes.
The Cdp 4s are low tops lol and have serious banana toe action. The new cements are still low but not as much; banana toe isnt as prominent.

the 1s do, 2s have the nike air, 7s have og shape kindve, aqua 8s corerected the strap plastic piece, the 10s have a corrected shape, 11s have reversed jumpman, and 13s have suede back on midsole.

They just cut corners with these. Nothing else can be said

The Cdp 4s are low tops lol and have serious banana toe action. The new cements are still low but not as much; banana toe isnt as prominent.
the 1s do, 2s have the nike air, 7s have og shape kindve, aqua 8s corerected the strap plastic piece, the 10s have a corrected shape, 11s have reversed jumpman, and 13s have suede back on midsole.

I already knew that about the CDP Black, Cement Grey, and Red 4s. I'm talking about the 2012 4s compared to the 4s now.

I already knew that about the CDP Black, Cement Grey, and Red 4s. I'm talking about the 2012 4s compared to the 4s now.
toe boxes

Its funny how JB never has a problem using True Red on VIIs, VIIIs and IXs, but when it comes to XIs and XIIs, they always seem to misplace it :rolleyes

Last edited:
Remember watching a worn once 2002 pair in 2006 on eBay with a current bid of $40 with 3 hours left. I ended up falling asleep watching TV and woke up to find the auction ended at $40. I was sick. :x

you saved yourself. i bought at retail. the paint on the midsole easily cracked. looked so ugly.

I'll most likely be picking these up. Got rid of my 2010? pair when I purged a bunch of pairs a few years back. Wouldn't mind having a better quality "remastered" pair back in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom