Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Seriously, these new IXs are nice,  I know the jumpman thing means a lot but if I didn't have the 2010 in such good condition still, Id buy.  I cant justify buying a diff shade of red and a 6th plastic loop with Nike air on the inside.  I'm partial to 9s though.  This colorway is an all time great to me.

The 02s and the 08 cdps have the correct facing/size of the jumpman.  Not sure about the 02s, but the 2016s may be the first since the original to have all 6 plastic lace loops.  02s and 08s are true red, 2010s are varsity red.  I'm sure theres more differences but that's all that comes to mind right now.
Everything seems right on the '16 pair, but ****** up the Jumpman on the midsole.

Lace loops, NIke air on the insole, etc...

I could use another pair of Powder Blues. Had the last release, copped on sale at FTA for like $50 and the materials were trash. Ended up letting them go a couple of years later for $100.

I'm hoping the leather on these 2016 IX are soft and the shape is better.

They really are. Especially with the darker carolina blue. Did the OG powder blues have the 23 on the heel deleted like the photo above? I don't remember.
it was never there on the ogs from wht i can tell

even nike knows these werent gonna sell well thats why they labeled them the spacejam ix in hopes the name will make them sell

like every jordan shoe you just never know

Back
Top Bottom