Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by BdaShoes

My pics... these joints are very nice imo
happy.gif

Are these the 2010's or CDP's?  
I thought the jumpman on the left shoe was not going to be backwards like this??    

Hmmm.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BdaShoes

My pics... these joints are very nice imo
happy.gif

Are these the 2010's or CDP's?  
I thought the jumpman on the left shoe was not going to be backwards like this??    

Hmmm.  

Yea I had the same thoughts.  Other pics had the backwards jumpman logo on the left shoe.

im still wondering why JB would release these so soon after the CDP

Quality will be beyond horrible on these

Damn, you guys don't miss a thing..
laugh.gif

Anyway, I posted the wrong pics yesterday. Here are the original pics I was supposed to post...

Thanks for posting your pics GottaBdaShoes...hope its not a problem but ima do a mini comparison with your pictures.

CDP " I believe"

I would go with the CDP version anyday

my homie got them yesterday. whats with the glitter look on the black part? looks just like cdp

^^lol, Im guessing you never owned a pair of the Blk and White IX's.

But the differences between the CDP's and 2010's is the shape and the midsoles are formed different. But the jumpman looks stupid and it makes them look fake.

I think Im going to be on the hunt for some CDP IXs and pass on these 2010 IXs.

It's funny how yall always think the past release is always better than a newer retro,
I have a pair of CDP IX's, and the paint chips horribly, don't know about this new retro though.

Quality is much better on this new batch of IX retros. CDP IX's and 2002 IX's chipped badly.

Quality is much better on this new batch of IX retros. CDP IX's and 2002 IX's chipped badly.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Really I have wore my 2002 Pair about 4-5 times and they haven't chipped.

Steve212 wrote:

Really ????

If thats the case then Ill take back my old statement.

Guess Illl have to make my mind up on RD. Im gonna need to see and feel them in person.

"It's funny how yall always think the past release is always better than a newer retro"

Agreed.

As for the paint chip problems, the Powders were great, I wore them for 2 weeks in Poland and there is no chipped paint what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom