Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

stiff leather is gonna be something your gonna get on most new jordan releases. I prefer the softer leather thats on the varsity red 6s but when JB puts out butter soft leather dudes complain about creasing, and say its bad quality I swear most dudes dont know what bad quality is, but its trendy to b**** about every Jordan release's quality so the kiddies do it, atleast you had something to point out.

Yeah I know what you mean, They don't know a dime from a nickle.

truth right there man

but any ways, I did check these out in store. I dont think the quality is that bad(yes the leather is a bit stiff) I was considering pulling the trigger but my boy said he had tons left and he had only sold like 4 or 5 pairs. so Ill get my pair when the price drops.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

truth right there man

but any ways, I did check these out in store. I dont think the quality is that bad(yes the leather is a bit stiff) I was considering pulling the trigger but my boy said he had tons left and he had only sold like 4 or 5 pairs. so Ill get my pair when the price drops.

Oh believe me, there are tons of these at each store.   There gonna have to lower the price sooner or later, same with the Citrus. 

They are definitely going to have a Labor Day weekend sale, so my hope is they are reduced that weekend.

*Just waiting like a Hawk.*

these really arent as bad as ppl say...i had a pair of cdps and now i have these...i wore the 2010s for about a week straight to do errands and stuff...they are real comfortable, the leather is kinda on the stiff side but the quality is def better than the cdps so with that being said.......2010s>CDP

i like my pair. shuda waited for discount but oh well. went to footlocker last night nd just caught my attention. so i copped. lol (effin freak!!) really nice imo.. deff happy with my pair.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i like my pair. shuda waited for discount but oh well. went to footlocker last night nd just caught my attention. so i copped. lol (effin freak!!) really nice imo.. deff happy with my pair.

You didn't use the $30 off coupon at least??  

Yo, I've seen some IX's last saturday at the mall...coming from a movie theater that's close to where it is. And I should say the charcol IX's look pretty good and so do the og white/black/red's and the citrus' IX's as well. But if I was to choose any retro IX, I would choose the original white, black and red becaue those have a fancy look to me...I mean it look stylish to me. But frankly, I don't think that I've seen any "for the love of the game" IX's or no white ones there. 

Yo, I've seen some IX's last saturday at the mall...coming from a movie theater that's close to where it is. And I should say the charcol IX's look pretty good and so do the og white/black/red's and the citrus' IX's as well. But if I was to choose any retro IX, I would choose the original white, black and red becaue those have a fancy look to me...I mean it look stylish to me. But frankly, I don't think that I've seen any "for the love of the game" IX's or no white ones there. 

Dont have a pair of 9s so will be copped to fill the 1-23 hole smh shouda got the cdp tho cause i need 14s also lol

Back
Top Bottom