Air Jordan Keychains

THATS TIGHT.......IF THEY HAD SOME XV ILL GET ONE FOR SURE..............

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

$7 bux for a keychain???

i agree nice detail and all but c'mon

just 10 of those would equal a pair of 11 lows or AF1's

Do you have to buy at least 10??

^ No.
laugh.gif
I don't know why dude said that.

Like I mentioned earlier, I just grabbed one. My keychain is stuff I love. I love shoes. $10 isn't terrible. I wouldn't have paid $11, but I don'tmind $10 (obviously, since I bought one).

^ Yeah, it is.

If the most I would pay is $10, and they're $11, then they're over the limit I would pay, even if they're only $1 over.

i actually got one at a shoe store out in la...i got the black/blue jordan 1s for $20. The person working there said the ones they sold there are actually madeby nike themselves, and before nike made them another company made them but there were copyright infringements thus nike started making them and sold them atmuch higher prices. They also had lots of air force ones, dunks, airmax 90s, and others. Its a little different than those found on the ebay link, and theyhave really good detail too. i'll post a pic when i have a chance to..

they look nice
pimp.gif

i'll probably grab one sometime in the summer if there's something I want up (like an XI/XIV/III)

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

i actually got one at a shoe store out in la...i got the black/blue jordan 1s for $20. The person working there said the ones they sold there are actually made by nike themselves, and before nike made them another company made them but there were copyright infringements thus nike started making them and sold them at much higher prices. They also had lots of air force ones, dunks, airmax 90s, and others. Its a little different than those found on the ebay link, and they have really good detail too. i'll post a pic when i have a chance to..
What store ???

ive had the jordan i and its prett good detail
the wings logo is about to rub off though

^ Aw, damn; I didn't even think about that.

Might have to put a dab of clearcoat on the logo when I get it.

They look tight but for the price I don't know? I just saw a bred 1 on ebay going for $22.50 thats kind of high.

Back
Top Bottom