Air Jordan Keychains

i just received the blk/blue and blk/red Jordan 1's much nicer in person, but the actual keychain is kinda cheap looking, may switch it out

yea i saw those a couple of weeks back....there pretty tight....even one person had the composition dunk keychain
pimp.gif

i like the ones with keychains. the ones for action figures are kinda weird.

wish they made some 23s or somethin....ive seen the ones around but never any sick js like concords or space jams....or even 3s, 4s n 5s

allwhitenikes- you also need to edit your sig, please.

We don't allow pictures in signatures.

If you ignore this and continue to post without changing your sig, you will be suspended (temporarily banned).

allwhitenikes- you need to edit your sig, as well.

Emoticons count as pictures.

If you ignore this and continue to post without changing your sig, you will be suspended (temporarily banned).

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

wish they made some 23s or somethin....ive seen the ones around but never any sick js like concords or space jams....or even 3s, 4s n 5s
A few months back, seen a pic that someone posted of their collection and they had some I never seen before. I remember seeing the IVs, VIs,XIs, XIIs, and XIIIs. I cant find them though. I have tried and tried.....

EDIT: I found the pic I was talking about. I cant find these anywhere....... I would buy all of them. THESE ARE ACTUAL SNEAKERS TOO. MADE OF LEATHER ANDEVERYTHING!!!

Prototype%20XVI.jpg

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

A few months back, seen a pic that someone posted of their collection and they had some I never seen before. I remember seeing the IVs, VIs, XIs, XIIs, and XIIIs. I cant find them though. I have tried and tried.....

EDIT: I found the pic I was talking about. I cant find these anywhere....... I would buy all of them. THESE ARE ACTUAL SNEAKERS TOO. MADE OF LEATHER AND EVERYTHING!!!

Prototype%20XVI.jpg
Where did you find this pic??????

Back
Top Bottom