But those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW those are all hot!!! nice collection and i must agree one of the nicer colorways of PEs. Even if they werent kob PEs they are really nice!!! luck you!!!lovin' the 3s especially. funny how the white VII had the 8 on the inside ankle but not the blk ones but still really nice!!

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Is it me, or do those III's look like they were worn (by Kobe, I'm guessing), possibly in a game?!

its just you...do you know how bad NBA players beat shoes?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I've owned a pair of Bibby PE's that were game worn and when I got them, they looked like he barley even tried them on. Not EVERY player beats EVERYshoe they wear in a game
smh.gif

[h3]Jay Jones said:[/h3]
To answer your question demonbasketball04, the III's were worn by Kobe on March 3, 2003.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i officially hate u dependable jay.....LOL! but for real good $#*%....you should go smack fat joe for saying he dared someone to show him those white 7s because nobody could get em....one word DOPE!
fat joe is dependable jay you dummy...SMH

Amazing stuff! I could put a down payment on a home with those
laugh.gif

I was wondering if you display all these pe's you have or do they just sit in boxes never to be seen?

FYI, KOBE WORE THE VIII'S DURING THE PLAYOFFS OF THEIR QUEST FOR THEIR 4TH STRAIGHT NBA CHAMPIONSHIP W/C THEY LOST TO THE SPURS IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCEFINALS.

When i saw him war those shoes way back when, I thought it would be awesome to see Kobe as the main Jordan Brand athlete once Mike left the game.
Those shoes are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaveyVich

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i officially hate u dependable jay.....LOL! but for real good $#*%....you should go smack fat joe for saying he dared someone to show him those white 7s because nobody could get em....one word DOPE!
fat joe is dependable jay you dummy...SMH
You deserve to be slapped twice as hard.

Back
Top Bottom