Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

^^^could be from the international release. So the stateside release being limited makes sense since they didn't release worldwide on the same day.

Sail it is, most definitely!
5BB5EFD8-855E-4037-AAF2-AA70EF8D14F9.jpeg

Think I need to size down in these. Tried on a few of mine and I've been tripping. :lol: Good thing the only ones I've rocked are the NG and NB's.

Going to be a pain trying to swap out 11 for 10.5 in NYC.

Think I need to size down in these. Tried on a few of mine and I've been tripping. :lol: Good thing the only ones I've rocked are the NG and NB's.

Going to be a pain trying to swap out 11 for 10.5 in NYC.
District 1 in LES should do it for around $40. I was in there the other day (looking for an 11 in these actually, so if you want to off your pair hit me up lol) and they had a 10.5 in stock.

anyone else notice they look white/navy on SNKRS?
yep, whoever is Nike's photog/editor, they're doing a great job with the editing. 9/10 times, color is off. really difficult thing to capture though as lighting conditions of studio vs home are so different, time of day etc.

i do prefer what snkrs shows though - lighter grey

Has anyone confirmed if this build is done though? Insiders said the 2022 Chi’s are a new/improved build which I thought meant this build is wrapped up after georgetowns

The leather is not as on par as the other releases but still 85 Hi quality. I noticed that about these too. Not too much of a variation though and still not bad.

Has anyone confirmed if this build is done though? Insiders said the 2022 Chi’s are a new/improved build which I thought meant this build is wrapped up after georgetown
Nah the 85 will continue. A little puzzled why they’d make a new mold. I originally heared it was the 85 build, now I’m hearing hybrid. A little of both which to me makes no sense. If it’s an OG Hi build, I’ll probably pass, we’ll see

It’s gonna be wild when we finally get some other OG 85s.. Imagine how good the black toes , Chicagos, black/reds, black/whites are gonna look in this build. Even the metallic series would all be pretty nice. Much nicer than the garbage high OG watered down 1s..
JB gonna stretch out this 85 thing for decades. Giving us just 1 OG in this build in 3 years….. lol, it’ll be 2055 before we see this through 🤣😩

Back
Top Bottom