Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

Think I need to size down in these. Tried on a few of mine and I've been tripping. :lol: Good thing the only ones I've rocked are the NG and NB's.

Going to be a pain trying to swap out 11 for 10.5 in NYC.
So final determination is these are .5 big…or tts? Anyone else chime in?

I copped the 85s via Goat and those joints came quick. Now the Rebel 1s I definitely agree with you about. Just got mine last week after 3 weeks.

So you got your Georgetown’s from Goat? And everything was good to go?

Yea think I’m about to order now.

Edit: Copped. I literally never hit on sneakers. Messed around got the playoff 12 from there. Now way i win twice in a row. Need these might as well get it out the way. :smh:

Last edited:
All this talk about TTS. I have never bought anything other than an 11 in any variation of J1 and they all fit as they should. No double socks and no busted toes.

I’m going with my TTS in these which is half down from my 11 in regular HI’s. I can do a 10.5 in those too but these seem to have more length for me.

The thing is that the toe box is not top to bottom as roomy as regular HI’s so going down will kill your toes. I can do either but the weird extra spacing is meh. I realized more on these bc the leather isn’t as thick as the others. IMO.

I refuse to take these off!!
5D9446D7-783A-496D-834E-61B68EA75F46.jpeg

Update: got home and tried on all my 85s again to make sure I’m not going crazy. Reverse pair fits half up (11) which is same size I get in regular HI’s. The New Beginnings pair is next to fit similar but has a bit more give .. whatever.

Then we have NG’s and the Georgetowns. Both of those fit more roomier where I can go down to 10.5. My Reverse joints even look smaller over all. I hate when shoes fit all over like this and I feel like the leather could be part of it but I also think some of this is just my preference.

I tried a 10.5 in NG’s today and they’re close but better than the 11 so I copped from Kickscrew and I’ll just have to off my sz11 in those and the Georgetowns if I can’t swap them out at District.

Hoping I score these for my bday. These will be a retail or bust for now. Idk if they’re worth it for me aftermarket

Update: got home and tried on all my 85s again to make sure I’m not going crazy. Reverse pair fits half up (11) which is same size I get in regular HI’s. The New Beginnings pair is next to fit similar but has a bit more give .. whatever.

Then we have NG’s and the Georgetowns. Both of those fit more roomier where I can go down to 10.5. My Reverse joints even look smaller over all. I hate when shoes fit all over like this and I feel like the leather could be part of it but I also think some of this is just my preference.

I tried a 10.5 in NG’s today and they’re close but better than the 11 so I copped from Kickscrew and I’ll just have to off my sz11 in those and the Georgetowns if I can’t swap them out at District.
Ya. The back and red fit the snuggest imo. Everything else fits pretty much the same
Imo. Especially the width of the black and red pair. Tight as hell haha. They’re broken in now though

So you got your Georgetown’s from Goat? And everything was good to go?

Yea think I’m about to order now.

Edit: Copped. I literally never hit on sneakers. Messed around got the playoff 12 from there. Now way i win twice in a row. Need these might as well get it out the way. :smh:

Yep....picked up my shoes from the FedEx store over a week or so ago. No issues at all.

guys a Phish fan, suprised he isn’t in Corduroys! I respect the guy posting his fit and putting himself out there, better Js than Birkenstocks!

Attachments

• 29BA742B-7CCB-49A3-A3EB-BBA5E71C0081.jpeg
    29BA742B-7CCB-49A3-A3EB-BBA5E71C0081.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom