Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

Yah I don’t got a clue when I’ll get them, but I did receive the AJ1 atmosphere/bubblegums from him last week, and they are authentic 🥳🤪
how was your experience been with him? People buying bulk seem to have issues, and less so if orders are one or two pairs?

I'm thinking about preordering these from him too but have never purchased from the guy. Thanks!

how was your experience been with him? People buying bulk seem to have issues, and less so if orders are one or two pairs?

I'm thinking about preordering these from him too but have never purchased from the guy. Thanks!
You’ll get them, they’ll be legit, it will just take forever and a day

I've returned stuff and still manage to hit on snkrs that same week. I just haven't returned a ton of stuff though and don't know if there's a threshold where it would get flagged.

If you buy from zadeh then you have to be willing to accept not knowing when your pairs will officially ship. Otherwise I really haven’t heard/seen many negative things about him, minus the Trav ongoing shipping issues (lots of people bought Travs but there is 0 updates on when those would actually ship)

I personally have a good handful preordered with him and am not overly concerned. Just gotta wait.

Black/white, royals, and shadows with these and im cool

Chi’s already confirmed with the aged treatment

anyone have both the georgetowns and any of the 85s prior to the neutral greys? been reading a lot about the leather quality, comparing them to gr dunks. and i see that. the neutral greys def feel more substantial (better leather). weartesters noted this, speculating that the NGs maybe were treated with some kind of coating (maybe cuz the white leather?). do the georgtowns feel similar to the reverse breds?

Last edited:
anyone have both the georgetowns and any of the 85s prior to the neutral greys? been reading a lot about the leather quality, comparing them to gr dunks. and i see that. the neutral greys def feel more substantial (better leather). weartesters noted this, speculating that the NGs maybe were treated with some kind of coating (maybe cuz the white leather?). do the georgtowns feel similar to the reverse breds?
I have all other 85s and my georgetowns arrive late this week. I’ll update you if no one else has by then. IMO, the NG and NB pack pair have the best leather out of the 85s so far. Reverser Breda are no push over imo either.

Navy Laces look great, I'm curious to see how white/sail looks also.
IMG_0174.jpg

Back
Top Bottom