Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

Hit up Nike C/S, demand to speak to Nike Elite. If they don't send it up there then ask for a case number to be created and keep calling until it ends up with someone on Elite. Once it's there, just hope you end up with an understanding rep.

The rep personally sent me the Reimagineds from the Nike campus (it was addressed from him).

Gotta keep pressing them. What's a couple hundred bucks to a billion dollar corporation

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1426 copy.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

thank you stockx

Attachments

• IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 15
Someone expecting size 6 270's is going to end up with these instead..

They would have to give me the address. I need my kicks...

Last edited:
Tell them you'll return but you need a gift card that covers the additional cost of getting the 85s from the secondary market and keep fighting with them. That was my other acceptable solution. I was on my fourth rep before a case was created for me, then she closed it without telling me and said it was "resolved." I called again and said I'm going over her head and finally got to someone who read the case and said we're going Elite....I got a call from the Elite team that they had a pair for me 3 days later.

****!!!!! NIKE SENT ME SOME SIZE 6 AIR MAX 270 INSTEAD OF MY GEORGETOWN 85s. THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT RETURN THESE FOR A FULL REFUND.

I AM DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered my daughter a pair of size 6 Air Max 270 that I'm waiting on :evil:

:frown:

will post my Georgetown fit later

That sucks man... I remember the black OVO Jordan 10 from snkrs they sent all the size 9 pairs which is my size to people who ordered 10.5... my pair ended up getting cancelled of course smh

Back
Top Bottom