Air Jordan Olympic VI (VIDEO)

LOL, dude got that GTA soundtrack, lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know folks are still on the fence on the olympic vi's...but has there been any talk about the type of release...are they ls or are they general?

those are coo!!! copped x2!! I think he was too excited thats why he was breathing so hard!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

That dude is annoying... wow
smh.gif
at the shoe and at that hypebeast for copping 3 pairs.. he should have at least copped the cool greys instead of throwing out his $$$
smh.gif

co sign - wanna punch him in da face

These would almost (i stress almost) be okay if they had left off the patent and the stitching. ALMOST.

no stitching and these would have been wearable i guess but with that stupid stitching no way in hell

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

That dude is annoying... wow
smh.gif
at the shoe and at that hypebeast for copping 3 pairs.. he should have at least copped the cool greys instead of throwing out his $$$
smh.gif

co sign - wanna punch him in da face
Man dont hate on this man. Let him buy wat he wants to buy. I appricate his new found love for sneakers and the videos he has of them. But dude is nota hypebeast he simply jus got into the game. So dont hate on him let him do wat he does.

From the looks of his videos, the dude seems like hes clueless on the shoe game. Seems like a definite hypebeast.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Epic failure. I didn't even realize how much patent leather was on those things. And that toe box is even more horrid in the video.

�I never seen the video....
roll.gif
roll.gif
��

i'd rather pay 500+ for the real Olympic VI's....seriously.....all white patent upper??? it's gonna be hard not to laugh at the clowns ima seerocking these in NYC

They shouldve done this to a stupid spizzike. Patent leather on a VI is just as stupid as replacing the patent leather with tumbled leather on an XI Mid.

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

this video is striaght up retarted... those things are hideus... y would you look for J's in Mom n Pop stores???? in y is this guy breathing so hard in the video... this was probly Gentry's idea!!! He probly jus paid this dude to make this bootleg #+% video about these fruity #+% knock-off's... and Shame!!! Shame!!! on the toe box... wat the hell is that??? this thread is stupid.... im sooo done with JB... i just cant wait til saturday...(Carmines-Chromes)... 916...

"im sooo done with JB... i just cant wait til saturday...(Carmines-Chromes)... "

Now isnt that kinda stupid?
indifferent.gif

As always thanks sneakgeekz I actually kinda like the Oly joints might copp.... cant front they look like fakes but its 2008 what doesnt look like fakes

glad he got the rainbow VI instead of the 10 different shades of cool grey spiz'ikes but do ya thang...
i don't like the stitching but the rest is ok but not ok enuff to cop

lol this niga likes all the ugly shoes that JB drops i havent herd this *%%%+ complain not even once...But like he says''it is wat it is''lol

Back
Top Bottom